Question to the black men of the coli

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've probably dated and been with more latinas than anything and I've never seriously entertained one for anything long term if she had an attitude problem.
We may argue every now and then and that's a byproduct of a normal relationship but being combative and argumentative?
Don't tolerate needless drama in my relationships and I'll be on to the next if she that's her natural disposition.
For the record, there have been comments from men on this board that attributed those qualities to black women and called it sexy while referring to docile women as weak and boring.
Doesn't matter what color she is. That standoffish, "I need to be handled," shyt ain't for me.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Latinas and black girls both have funky ass attitudes

Just if you're pretty with long real hair and an accent more is tolerated than if you were for example....dark.....fat....and always complaining about how you can't get or keep a man on message boards :sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Unless we are talking about jealous attitudes that lead to us getting our dikks suck in the end this is acceptable attitude. If the attotude leads to sleeping on the couch and or not busting a nut this is a bad attitude.

Lastly if you're a dime you can have an attitude regardless of race

If you look Iike Marty kaan you cannot.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we talking stereo typically

Some Latina's usually have bad attitudes in a more possessive manner. But of all type of women, I've dated they've held me down the most, they wouldn't let you move without making sure you were fed, sexed and please.... but god forbid you mess over them tho. Not only are you dead to them, You have to deal with them, sisters, brothers, cousins and best friends gay and straight.

Some Black women tend to have bad attitudes for no reason, its a constant I'm aggravated type aura. The funny thing is most of the time, its just a illusion. I go back and forth with my younger sister about this because she gives off a look that makes her look upset all the time, she alot speaks her mind. She in the medical field and wonders why people always thinks she's mad or talk behind her back. She's really nice, just no non sense typa person. Black women are really easy to deal with, somehow people have this idea that they are not. (white america..)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I hope you are hispanic :francis:
nope

this
hqdefault.jpg

is >

than this
IFWT_Wild_Hoodrat_DC.png

at least in my area

black women with some class tho :blessed:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Idk what he is but he ain't black
this is the same clown who was calling me a c00n and saying he didn't take my opinion on black issues seriously:russ:

@Raul gets called out on her attitude all the time on this forum
So I dont see your point OP :ld:

:ohhh:@Raul's a girl? So much makes sense now I know this