Question to the black men of the coli

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
My point exactly

I believe some of the men subconsciously gave me their answer

They feel that black women are masculine and Latina women are more feminine which is why they view our attitudes differently

:mjcry: ....

this is basically what it comes down to, and if anyone disagrees, we can pull multiple posts from different men in different threads on that "black women are more masculine" or "black women have more testosterone" tip.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:lupe:

Evelyn is another one that Black men can't get enough of, and she's attracted some big name suitors.

Yea, pick an anamoly. Just like those other housewives of whatever bytches who are married to athletics and rappers. Are they not black?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So basically a black girls attitude is vile and disgusting but a Latina girls attitude is ok since she "may come from a sincere place" ?

:patrice:
No.

I'm not talking about a females attitude "maybe coming from a sincere place" i'm talking about her actual actions. Her whole demeanor. When a girl is loving and supportive overall its easy to look past the little dumb shyt that she does. Cuz at the end of the day she proves to you how she feels with her actions. Thats why a classical latina attitude may even be thought of as cute. Cuz her actions are in total contradiction with her words. She'll be talking shyt to you while at the same time working hard to please you.

Whereas a lot of hoodrats actually don't give a fukk about you. Its not just there attitude its their core values that are fukked up. No dude wants a female who thinks like a man. The shyts counter productive. Can't have a competition and a successful relationship at the sametime.

No they're not....thery're on the same level as the black women who people consider to have a "bad attitude."

The only reason you say they are "feminine at their core," is because they are not black.People love to associate Black women with masculinity.
I say they're not feminine at their core because their actions are not feminine. Like i said a feisty girl is funny when her actions are contradicting the shyt thats coming out of her mouth. Not so funny when she doesn't do shyt for you except run her mouth.

Race has nothing to do with it. There are a lot of masculine poor girls because those girls grew up without guidance or core values. They had no one to support them so they don't try to support other people. They're all in it for themselves. Which is a very masculine outlook on life and not something most dudes want to see in a woman.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
look, mannerisms, accent (sometimes language), all different.

Black women attitude, we see the shyt every day.

They don't call it "A Piece of Strange" for nothing.
now hold up :whoa:

Before my thread gets bushed or moved just let me cook.

I'm not trolling with this at all...just a simple question:

I notice that african American women are always told how bad our attitudes are and that it's not sexy or attractive to be fiesty or have some type of sponk about ourselves and how we should be more feminine etc

YET when a Latina (I know that's not a race :comeon: ) has an attitude it's called sexy, spicy , cute, adorable and it is praised by black men ( I'm not talking about all black men) :patrice:

Why is that?

Why is something considered ugly and unattractive on one group of women yet is deemed sexy and attractive on another ?

This is a serious question btw...I've been pondering on this phenomenon for years!

I am in no way saying that having an attitude, being fiesty etc is cool either

I just want black men to clarify some things :manny:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Also Evelyn is one of the most disgusting, ratchet bytches I've ever seen on tv yet nikkas stay capping for her :rudy:

Bet they won't cape for nene leakes tho :mjpls:

She is! But she is latina so she could get away with it.I had a black male friend who thought she was oh so sexy while she was engaging in her ratchetness. :what: I was thinking is this dude serious.& They wouldn't cape for any of the housewives.All the housewives are "ratchet," "disgusting," "ghetto," etc.Yet, if it was 5 Evelyn Lozada types they wouldn't be viewed that way...

My point exactly

I believe some of the men subconsciously gave me their answer

They feel that black women are masculine and Latina women are more feminine which is why they view our attitudes differently

:mjcry: ....

We discussed this in my black feminism class.Black women are constantly being associated with not being "real women."We are always equated with men, both physically and mentally.Just like in that thread that was recently posted on here about that girl not dating Nigerian men.Many of the comments in that thread was calling that girl a tranny or manly.Yes, her nose was a little wider and lips a little fuller,but apparantly that's disgusting and "manly."

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yea, pick an anamoly. Just like those other housewives of whatever bytches who are married to athletics and rappers. Are they not black?

you're missing the point, in spite of someone trying to rationalize why this happens in the very next post after yours. many Black men (not all) will accept behaviors from latina's or other lighter skinned women that they would deem unacceptable from darker women. this doesn't mean that PoPo is guilty of this, if you're not, don't take it personally.

:manny:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
No.

I'm not talking about a females attitude "maybe coming from a sincere place" i'm talking about her actual actions. Her whole demeanor. When a girl is loving and supportive overall its easy to look past the little dumb shyt that she does. Cuz at the end of the day she proves to you how she feels with her actions. Thats why a classical latina attitude may even be thought of as cute. Cuz her actions are in total contradiction with her words. She'll be talking shyt to you while at the same time working hard to please you.

Whereas a lot of hoodrats actually don't give a fukk about you. Its not just there attitude its their core values that are fukked up. No dude wants a female who thinks like a man. The shyts counter productive. Can't have a competition and a successful relationship at the sametime.
Peep the dialogue change. :sas2: Latinas are called latinas...black girls are called hoodrats.

I say they're not feminine at their core because their actions are not feminine. Like i said a feisty girl is funny when her actions are contradicting the shyt thats coming out of her mouth. Not so funny when she doesn't do shyt for you except run her mouth.

Race has nothing to do with it. There are a lot of masculine poor girls because those girls grew up without guidance or core values. They had no one to support them so they don't try to support other people. They're all in it for themselves. Which is a very masculine outlook on life and not something most dudes want to see in a woman.

So you're saying that Latina women with attitudes try to please their men and Black women wtih attitudes don't?& Therefore,that's why it's okay for Latina women to have attitudes?& That's why their attitude is considered sexy &/or spicy?

What you're explaining can only be examined from a personal level.The general public does not know how Latina women with attitudes treat their men,.

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
a0cn7k.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Peep the dialogue change. :sas2: Latinas are called latinas...black girls are called hoodrats.

So you're saying that Latina women with attitudes try to please their men and Black women wtih attitudes don't?& Therefore,that's why it's okay for Latina women to have attitudes?& That's why their attitude is considered sexy &/or spicy?

What you're explaining can only be examined from a personal level.The general public does not know how Latina women with attitudes treat their men,.
I know black women with attitudes that still hold their man down tho ...so I don't know what he's talking about with that.

I think homie just don't want to admit that he finds a Latina woman's attitude to be attractive :ld:

Typical ...

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
there's a difference between bein a nasty ass lil bytch and a confident and outgoing woman :yeshrug:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
now hold up :whoa:

Before my thread gets bushed or moved just let me cook.

I'm not trolling with this at all...just a simple question:

I notice that african American women are always told how bad our attitudes are and that it's not sexy or attractive to be fiesty or have some type of sponk about ourselves and how we should be more feminine etc

YET when a Latina (I know that's not a race :comeon: ) has an attitude it's called sexy, spicy , cute, adorable and it is praised by black men ( I'm not talking about all black men) :patrice:

Why is that?

Why is something considered ugly and unattractive on one group of women yet is deemed sexy and attractive on another ?

This is a serious question btw...I've been pondering on this phenomenon for years!

I am in no way saying that having an attitude, being fiesty etc is cool either

I just want black men to clarify some things :manny:

NOTHING TO CLARIFY. IT'S AS DUMB AS IT SOUNDS.