Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
she might have been interested in you for like 45 minutes...then her mood changed and she decided she wasnt feelin you anymore. maybe it was something you said, maybe it wasnt. their emotions change by the second, killa. and any little thing can trigger it and she could blow in the wind on you.

this works both ways tho. she might not be interested in the beginning and then you say something to make her laugh and then its on. a lot of women dont know what they fukkin want until its in front of their face. she may say she wont date fat nikkas but then when he steps to her with good game...she has a change of heart and will rationalize it in her head. "idk. yeah he's overweight. but hes so funny and hes like a cuddly teddybear" lol

look at women like this...when you meet, you're an a nikka thats an insignificant blip on her radar, ready to disrupt her world of her job at macys, her community college classes, snapchat dog filters, spin classes, her girlfriends group chat, game of thrones binging, spotify playlists, memes and the 38 other nikkas sending her texts. shes a very busy girl with all this going on. :heh:

you dont mean anything to her--especially as some nikka she met on tinder. youre not real to her. despite texting for a week, meeting for drinks, etc, you still dont mean anything to her. just a cure for her boredom.

that is....until she's emotionally invested in you.

and when she's hooked on you emotionally...you dominate her world.

but before that, you're dust in the wind. and thats how you should see them as well
That basically sounds like this thread is for naught :dead:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
What are the signs breh? When I'm out a night I'm sometimes a lil tipsy I don't notice the little things.

Well I’m a pretty observant person by nature so I keep my eyes open. Friday night I was out celebrating my homie’s birthday. I peep this shorty who rolls in with a dude, who I thought was her man. It doesn’t take long for her to start giving me the eyes. That’s just the early stages, doesn’t mean much.

We were at opposite ends of the bar initially. I noticed that she slowly started weaving her way through the crowd of people until she was standing damn near next to me. From that point I just made it happen. I peeped her body language and she was very receptive to things like me placing my hand on her waist/lower back. I knew I was in. I actually just dropped her off at work lol. She spent the night at my crib.

Women hunt like we do. They just go about it in a different way. If she’s feeling you she WILL find a way to position herself for you to take her down.

I’m not one of these new dudes out here that’s scared to get in a woman’s ear. Closed mouths don’t get fed. ATL been telling dudes to pull up since before I was telling them to lift.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
People ask why I'm single...then I read this thread.

All these stupid ass pointless games, rituals, rules & regulations...mane what the fukk...why would I want to deal with any of this?
And then when youre in a relationship...maaaaan....

It's like working a job that has "stress, annoying, mundane, extra, etc. $0.00 h/r" in the description. I used to know the point of a relationship but not anymore.

And im in no way shape or form on a high horse or attempting to shyt on anyone who values relationships. This is obviously a personal issue.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
she might have been interested in you for like 45 minutes...then her mood changed and she decided she wasnt feelin you anymore. maybe it was something you said, maybe it wasnt. their emotions change by the second, killa. and any little thing can trigger it and she could blow in the wind on you.

this works both ways tho. she might not be interested in the beginning and then you say something to make her laugh and then its on. a lot of women dont know what they fukkin want until its in front of their face. she may say she wont date fat nikkas but then when he steps to her with good game...she has a change of heart and will rationalize it in her head. "idk. yeah he's overweight. but hes so funny and hes like a cuddly teddybear" lol

look at women like this...when you meet, you're an a nikka thats an insignificant blip on her radar, ready to disrupt her world of her job at macys, her community college classes, snapchat dog filters, spin classes, her girlfriends group chat, game of thrones binging, spotify playlists, memes and the 38 other nikkas sending her texts. shes a very busy girl with all this going on. :heh:

you dont mean anything to her--especially as some nikka she met on tinder. youre not real to her. despite texting for a week, meeting for drinks, etc, you still dont mean anything to her. just a cure for her boredom.

that is....until she's emotionally invested in you.

and when she's hooked on you emotionally...you dominate her world.

but before that, you're dust in the wind. and thats how you should see them as well

You can replace the app/tinder with just real life dating, ain’t shyt poppin until a chick invest emotionally in you, i had chicks give me bs answers as to why they have not hit me up,or whatever but in the end i knew, and as much as i hated it, i had to move forward.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

All these stupid ass pointless games, rituals, rules & regulations...mane what the fukk...why would I want to deal with any of this?

It's like working a job that has "stress, annoying, mundane, extra, etc. $0.00 h/r" in the description. I used to know the point of a relationship but not anymore.

And im in no way shape or form on a high horse or attempting to shyt on anyone who values relationships. This is obviously a personal issue.

You will find one, can’t let the game jade you, and when you do, it will seem like you are out of control, no game, it just works, that’s when you have to keep on alert and not fall for the okey doke but enjoy that relationship

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone on here flaked on tinder dates ? :patrice:

I matched up with this real cute girl, got her number within half a day of messaging and sent her flirty texts to which she was real receptive and i made plans with her for tomorrow evening.

She messages me earlier today trying to get out of meeting up with some lame excuse and I just played along with her and told her it's cool we can do it some other time. At first she said ok thanks and sorry will make up to you then an hour later messages back saying oh sorry I can make the plan tomorrow.

So we set up a time and place but now I'm thinking of flaking on her.. cause I'm thinking some lame ass excuse will come up tomorrow and she'll be like sorry can't make it.

Flake her and say nothing to her. She sounds like a time waster.

As someone in this thread said, if a chick is wanting to really meet you she'll turn up even if she's slightly sick.

This chick sounds she has excuses on lock. Lets see if she contacts you.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Flake her and say nothing to her. She sounds like a time waster.

As someone in this thread said, if a chick is wanting to really meet you she'll turn up even if she's slightly sick.

This chick sounds she has excuses on lock. Lets see if she contacts you.

ya i'm still not sure about her :patrice: .. i'm thinking she was checking to see how thirsty i would act. but obviously i was like don't worry about it we will reschedule and left it at that.

we'll see .. we are supposed to meet up for drinks at some bar.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
ya i'm still not sure about her :patrice: .. i'm thinking she was checking to see how thirsty i would act. but obviously i was like don't worry about it we will reschedule and left it at that.

we'll see .. we are supposed to meet up for drinks at some bar.

Yeah, see what she does with contact. The shytty thing is you potentially having to message to ask are we still on for today and getting her saying some bull or even worse airing the message.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dude i hear u. which is why i sorta envy these dudes who have been posting lately talking about "i just smashed this chick and that chick". and maybe its because im older now, but i just dont have the energy anymore, the energy needed to keep these connections alive. all that texting, talking on the phone, going places etc. sh1t will eat away ur time so fast u'll have no idea where the months and years went. no matter how much i like a chick i honestly get annoyed if i have to check my phone every time and see a new text that i gottta respond to and sh1t

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, see what she does with contact. The shytty thing is you potentially having to message to ask are we still on for today and getting her saying some bull or even worse airing the message.

Breh if it's one thing I learned when dating someone for the first and second time is to never text and ask them if you're still on. Assume it's on until told otherwise. What I do is text about 30 mins before the stated meet up time saying traffic is bad, will be there a 15-20 mins late.

This is THE best tactic cause it saves you time and the embarrassment of flaking. You save yourself the effort from making it to the place and then the girl doesn show up. This way you get to know in advance to make your way or not.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Breh if it's one thing I learned when dating someone for the first and second time is to never text and ask them if you're still on. Assume it's on until told otherwise. What I do is text about 30 mins before the stated meet up time saying traffic is bad, will be there a 15-20 mins late.

This is THE best tactic cause it saves you time and the embarrassment of flaking. You save yourself the effort from making it to the place and then the girl doesn show up. This way you get to know in advance to make your way or not.
:dead: i do the same exact thing

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I just ask for a timeframe..

If I don't get a response, i find something else to do..:yeshrug:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

On some real shyt though my G, it's a microcosm of life when you frame it under the right perspective. Basically, our rent on this earth is to have to give and figure shyt out.

It's only pointless rituals and games when it's framed as having to do shyt to take, as opposed to cultivating a way of life that attracts women as a byproduct. The difference in mindset is like the person who treats work as just some shyt they HAVE to do, as opposed to an entrepreneur who builds their kingdom and puts some sweat equity into it.

Whether we're dealing with women or any other relationship, you gotta give to it to make it grow into something. In terms of career, sure just going to work and coming home is perfectly acceptable. Learning how to "play the game" network could be framed as pointless rituals, or it could be framed as social dynamics that let you build bonds that are mutually beneficial.

Speaking for myself, I've cultivated some relationships toward career goals that are really gelling now, to the point that any time they get a come up, they sprinkle a few of those blessings onto my plate without me even having to ask. Likewise, you can be a parent that does enough to make sure their kids are fed and well behaved, or you could take the extra effort into forging a bond to build them into a productive person.

I say all that to say make your mission about living a life of high principals as a man, and this makes you attractive to women. That way it's much bigger than just learning the right lines and executing the right strategies and it won't feel like tedious work. And that's because you're sacrificing to give the world the best man you can become, which by the law of reciprocity you'll be rewarded for it.

If the game is all take, meaning, how can I just GET some p*ssy, you can get p*ssy but that's all you'll get, along with the headaches that come with it.