Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm the opposite, I just want to have fun but these chicks want to settle down, but she's probably lying breh

Man. When you’re trying to settle down and become a family man and the person you’re talking to just wants a FWB relationship.Normally that would be cool , but ever since my son came to live w/me, I need to move differently and to top it off I’m 36. I just can’t entertain that type of life anymore.

Damn and she wants to come over tonight after my son goes to sleep.....errrrr....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude i hear u. which is why i sorta envy these dudes who have been posting lately talking about "i just smashed this chick and that chick". and maybe its because im older now, but i just dont have the energy anymore, the energy needed to keep these connections alive. all that texting, talking on the phone, going places etc. sh1t will eat away ur time so fast u'll have no idea where the months and years went. no matter how much i like a chick i honestly get annoyed if i have to check my phone every time and see a new text that i gottta respond to and sh1t

truest words ever spoken :wow:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
virgins man...smh. :stopitslime:

was dealin with this 22 yr old broad and i had my house to myself for a week 2 weeks ago. i told her to come thru. She said she would so long as nothing intense was gonna happen. :comeon:

any other girl i woulda played it off like :mjgrin:and told her to slide thru and rearrange her insides...but this one had a nervous breakdown after i went about 70% of the way inside her the first time before hopping off sayin it was too painful and she cudn't take it no more. Then she switched up and went ghost on me after that night. Came back after a week of NC but i wasn't pressed. But she kept comin hard...so i said :ld:and told her to come thru that week. Anyways, after she texted me she didn't want nothing to happen...i was like fukk it. We done. No more sexual shyt gonne happen between us but we can remain friends. She couldn't understand why so i told her i'm a nikka with a high sex drive so if u ain't puttin out, i'mma KIM. She respected that and i KIM.

2 weeks of NC and she hmu this past friday askin to kick it. Told her :rudy:there was an understanding we ain't doin shyt. :ufdup:sure enough she was like yea but i'm sure i'm ready this time. Told her i'm glad she is, but i'mma pass. She was literally like :dwillhuh:why? what did i do? i'm so curious?

so i told her..if you value this friendship like you say you do, you'll drop this and we can move forward. Otherwise, we can cease communication altogether. :ufdup:

these broads man. :heh::camby:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Gurl in my car asked me if she could see my dikk. I asked her if she was gonna suck it? She told me no. So I asked her why do you want to see it if you are not going to do anything with it? :stopitslime: She told me to just pull it out. So I pulled it out and my dikk was hard as a rock. She started poking at it and then hard it. I told her to chill out n she broke out confessing to me that she was a virgin. I told her ewww :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everything is going good with this female, she's a little older than me which I've never done but I like that she got her own, she much more mature than the women I'm used to dealing with. She's a great cook, very sensuous. We vibe real well. I'm looking forward to each time we spend the day together, it's weird :manny:

But I think at the same time things are moving too fast. I got no problem curving these young ones but this is different, she is someone I want to see where it goes, but I need more of my own time back also. So what am I gonna do. If I tell her things are going to fast I feel like she will think I'm about some bullshyt. :patrice:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is going good with this female, she's a little older than me which I've never done but I like that she got her own, she much more mature than the women I'm used to dealing with. She's a great cook, very sensuous. We vibe real well. I'm looking forward to each time we spend the day together, it's weird :manny:

But I think at the same time things are moving too fast. I got no problem curving these young ones but this is different, she is someone I want to see where it goes, but I need more of my own time back also. So what am I gonna do. If I tell her things are going to fast I feel like she will think I'm about some bullshyt. :patrice:

Just be honest and straightforward with her. She'll appreciate it and it wont leave you guessing.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...we good peoples...no need for that..
I'm just flabbergasted at this shyt tho..like she knows I have commitment issues because we had real heavy convos..
I think she just lonely or something..:yeshrug:

That doesn't mean sh!t... I'd keep a tape just in case ...you never know when or if she'll flip on you :ufdup: