Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone on here flaked on tinder dates ? :patrice:

Yes...I highly recommend it . Pretty women are the best for this too

best part is juelzing ya way into the cheeks without a single apology...

She'll hate you but love you at the same damn time

:wow:

Dudes in my program are working hard in school and they still out getting p*ssy. So it's not impossible to do both.

I just said get divorced p*ssy and older p*ssy...:comeon:

Your value at school versus when established is different.

dude i hear u. which is why i sorta envy these dudes who have been posting lately talking about "i just smashed this chick and that chick". and maybe its because im older now, but i just dont have the energy anymore, the energy needed to keep these connections alive. all that texting, talking on the phone, going places etc. sh1t will eat away ur time so fast u'll have no idea where the months and years went. no matter how much i like a chick i honestly get annoyed if i have to check my phone every time and see a new text that i gottta respond to and sh1t

Facts...:wow:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
brehs has having a girl for a while messed up your game? It's fukked mine up.

I was in convo with this ok looking bih that worked at a phone shop that clearly liked me, but I was just slurring my words and talking shyt :gucci:

Im not as witty as I used to be, wtf :gucci:

I might go back and smash just off the principal...

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man. When you’re trying to settle down and become a family man and the person you’re talking to just wants a FWB relationship.Normally that would be cool , but ever since my son came to live w/me, I need to move differently and to top it off I’m 36. I just can’t entertain that type of life anymore.

Damn and she wants to come over tonight after my son goes to sleep.....errrrr....

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Man. When you’re trying to settle down and become a family man and the person you’re talking to just wants a FWB relationship.Normally that would be cool , but ever since my son came to live w/me, I need to move differently and to top it off I’m 36. I just can’t entertain that type of life anymore.

Damn and she wants to come over tonight after my son goes to sleep.....errrrr....
You grown, smash her anyway.
She might be saying she only wants FWB just to change her mind the day after.

Learn from my SOHH escapades

Daps

I was in convo with this ok looking bih that worked at a phone shop that clearly liked me, but I was just slurring my words and talking shyt :gucci:

For me it’s been the opposite

Not having a girl meant I did the whole Juelz Santana gif when talking to women

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I’m married and shyt is still the same no issues women still trying to holler
I talk to them same way when I was single except not trying to get at them
Married single don’t matter I’m still me same me that doesn’t have issues with talking to females :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
People ask why I'm single...then I read this thread.

All these stupid ass pointless games, rituals, rules & regulations...mane what the fukk...why would I want to deal with any of this?
And then when youre in a relationship...maaaaan....

It's like working a job that has "stress, annoying, mundane, extra, etc. $0.00 h/r" in the description. I used to know the point of a relationship but not anymore.

And im in no way shape or form on a high horse or attempting to shyt on anyone who values relationships. This is obviously a personal issue.

Exactly y I’m the way I am no fukks given
When was single ain’t playing no games fukk outta my face with that shyt :camby:
I make it a point don’t bullshyt a bullshytter or play the game against someone who knows the game ur wasting my time and urs I’ll throw u off the team quicker than a pitcher throwing a fastball
So i may get a lot of success of getting females numbers or smashing but to keep around shyt I get bored to easily cuz they ain’t shyt majority of the times

Now I’ve been married more than once and even then I still have same approach don’t waste my time just cuz u my wife don’t make u special enough that u can’t pull your weight or cause unnecessary stress on dumbshyt
Man I love my wife but I tell u there be days I be wanna :camby: her ass cuz she know how to annoy me or piss me off for dumb ass stuff shyt ain’t needed but I also know when it’s time to go too and just say dueces
Not gonna say shyt some fairy tale hell Na it’s work like another job in a sense especially with kids involved and I got 5

One thing I know that is fact I’m just fine by my damn self but I also know even tho it’s a up and down at times it’s normal to have them too the problem with most is when it isn’t and how long are u willing to deal with it only u know ur limits and also when it’s time to go
You’ll know cus then u feel like all the weight in the world is off your shoulders but also don’t do it too soon if u can work it out

My wife knows how I roll get ur shyt right or bye bye bye u shall go

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I’m married and shyt is still the same no issues women still trying to holler
I talk to them same way when I was single except not trying to get at them
Married single don’t matter I’m still me same me that doesn’t have issues with talking to females :manny:

I hear that. I ain't no mush mouth when it comes to females.

But I guess I realised she was on me and my brain went into player mode, forgot how and froze :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I hear that. I ain't no mush mouth when it comes to females.

But I guess I realised she was on me and my brain went into player mode, forgot how and froze :mjlol:

Breh we all have our off days happens to the best of us :mjcry:

shyt at least u don’t have a dime piece of a neighbor that don’t make no sense and some of the clothes I seen her wear or answer the door I just feel like :mjcry: inside
shyt don’t mak no damn sense at all :snoop:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

i am in this EXACT same struggle now fam..
shyt bugged when the DUDE like.. hey.. so where are we taking this and shes like... :mjpls:

lets jus take it slow..
i like my freedom.. and i know shes not a whore like dat lol.. she jus got out of a LONG term my baby daddy wasnt shyt type relationship..

im jus like..WTF

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Smh ex ethopian chick and I were trading insults in texts. Ever since I ended it a month ago she’d send almost daily texts. this bytch would send texts talking about “I hate you” “fukk you” “I wish I never fell in love with you”:scust:. Finally had it and told her to kick rocks nshyt. bytch tried to spin it like I was being annoying when i was tryna call her to speak like an adult. Blocked that bytch number:blessed:.

-My 20 yr old young FWB joint that goto american univ. caught feelins this week after fukkin. She asking me if the “arrangement” is worth it. I hit her on snap joking when she posted a pic out at a dinner in the middle of nowhere. Asked if she got a sugar daddy and she got mad :mjlol:. She asked me “why you asking all these questions”. Like bytch, you just p*ssy, you not anything more. bytches be thinkin too hard sometimes, just cuz you give p*ssy dont think I really care bout you. She thought I realllly gave AF if she out being a sugar baby:russ:

The Nigerian chocolate sister who is a virgin tryna get into med school to be a doctor is now #1 on this team. :jawalrus:

God keep puttin these women tryna be lawyers and doctors in my life and I know im not shyt. Idk why I keep gettin blessed:pachaha: