sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
dirty-good-time-19.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak on this breh

Scandalous females become easy to read after you've dealt with them enough times.

Don't get into a relationship with any woman you meet in a club. Good girls don't go to clubs.

Overly flirty women are a huge warning sign. If its too easy, there's probably a reason for it. Even if you think you're the coolest guy on the planet, she barely knows anything about you in the beginning stages so how would she know that? If its too easy she's either desperate or does that with every guy. You want a chick who takes some effort to land.

A woman slandering her exes is another warning sign. She just happened to keep dating bad guys and its all their fault. Uh huh. Even if she's been played, a good woman will learn from the experience and not get bitter.

Hopefully you're secure enough to learn her dating history without getting jealous. I look for women who have been in long term relationships where they ended on decent terms (not on too good terms where the guy is still in her life).

These are a few of the more obvious ones. A lot of it is instinctual. Deal with enough scandalous women and you'll learn a lot about them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Scandalous females become easy to read after you've dealt with them enough times.

Don't get into a relationship with any woman you meet in a club. Good girls don't go to clubs.

Overly flirty women are a huge warning sign. If its too easy, there's probably a reason for it. Even if you think you're the coolest guy on the planet, she barely knows anything about you in the beginning stages so how would she know that? If its too easy she's either desperate or does that with every guy. You want a chick who takes some effort to land.

A woman slandering her exes is another warning sign. She just happened to keep dating bad guys and its all their fault. Uh huh. Even if she's been played, a good woman will learn from the experience and not get bitter.

Hopefully you're secure enough to learn her dating history without getting jealous. I look for women who have been in long term relationships where they ended on decent terms (not on too good terms where the guy is still in her life).

These are a few of the more obvious ones. A lot of it is instinctual. Deal with enough scandalous women and you'll learn a lot about them.
I can roll with the other ones but the club one nah son esp if you met her there. She isn't a good girl but your a good guy in the club? shyt like that I have to laugh at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can roll with the other ones but the club one nah son esp if you met her there. She isn't a good girl but your a good guy in the club? shyt like that I have to laugh at.

:comeon: I ain't a chick so I'm not worried about what makes a dude's character.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We need more of these in this thread

:salute:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Since you only specified “clubs”… that I will agree with.

But…

The funny thing is that for a lot of us who don’t live, work, play in areas where single Females are available, the night life thing is the only way to find any kind of companionship.

Now, I agree with the “club” thing but women, like men, are social creatures and would like to Hang out in a pretentious environment and just have a ball (my two best homies hooked up with Their wives/practically married significant others in the club.

The current gal I’m dating I met a lounge (that transitions into a club at night, so I guess that’s not Totally different) but each case should be met with an unbiased and objective approach.

Cuz If I met a chick at the club and I’m at the club – doesn’t that make me a ratchet ass dude as well?

It’s all context and dependent on the dynamic of the scenario (what if she was obliged to go out because A friend in town, girls night out or for a bday? Doesn’t necessarily wane the quality of the female patron).

I guess what I’m trying to defend is the idea that not all club establishments attract strictly one type of clientele.

All people go out and like to have fun. How they do it and their frequency is something that needs to be considered (you can inquire about that on the date).

The gal I’ve been telling y’all about – I actually met her at aforementioned type of venue but after getting to know Her, she’s anything but; working on second degree, paralegal, has her own place, family oriented, drinks on occasion And doesn’t take shots (not alcoholic shots, yet – but I have other shots I’d like to give her. :dirty shaq face:smile:

But like the last thing you said, you deal with enough scandalous broads you know how to filter out who has good intent And the malicious broads that will suck you dry and leave you hanging with but a half stick of gum and balls full of jizz).

You know the funny thing about the babe is that she asked me if got drunk last Saturday on our outing the next day and I think she was screening me. If I was an irresponsible guy who liked to party and get shiitfaced (and don’t get me wrong, I do with any opportunity – tho I’m cutting back cuz my liver sucks and recovery time worser). But she mentioned being Pressured by her mom to get married and…

I would actually wife this chick.

Y’all know I love to spew them punchlines. Well, I do it real life as well and with other girls, they never get my wit and it Truly disappoints me (almost as tho they live by an airport – cuz shiit is constantly flying over they heads).

But this new gals, she gets it right upon delivery –no time to ponder necessary.

Needed a smart gal who has a wholesome identity and genuine personality.

You don’t find people like that nowadays and it would suck real bad if I lost this one.

*sighs*

It's very liberating when you've been playing the field for so long and you can finally narrow it down to someone you truly have feelings for.

No simp shiit - i mean, i know its still pretty early, but the more i spend time with her, the more i feel as though i can spend the remainder of my existence with her.

Right now, i feel like Ralph T. in 88

"Love her... WHAT?!?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
L.A
When it comes to the club thing, I think this post sums it up:

Yeah man, that's what making finding the decent women so difficult. Decent women typically aren't the ones that are always out and about. They are usually homebodies, so you have to catch them when they HAVE to be out. It may be at school, it may be at church, while they are grocery shopping, or it might be through a friend. On the other hand, the women we most typically come across are the club rats and ones who can't stay at home because they are always out and about. That's what makes it tough. The women that you shouldn't wife up are the ones you see the most, while the ones you should wife are hard to find because they aren't out all that much.

Another sign a man needs to look at is how much television vs reading books a woman does and WHAT she is watching. If she's watching Atlanta Housewives, Bad Girls Club, Sex and the City and such shows, there's a very high likelihood she is subconsciously responding to those shows and will begin to emulate the behavior within those shows in different forms. Like they say, garbage in, garbage out. Now television shows and other media consumption won't necessarily dictate her behavior, but they WILL influence her way behavior in some ways.

Meeting a female at a club isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if she's a regular, then that's a red flag imo. Pretty much pages 219-240 of this thread are solid gold when it comes to that issue.
:salute:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about the club issue.

any one over 21 should know generally why people are in clubs, its a place to hook up..thats the general consensus

if a woman is 1. ok with being in an environment that vain, and defines that as having a good time, in my book, she is only a girl I want my dikk to meet, and we leave it at that.

If a woman earns my love, its because her core being is someone that is mentally developed to know other ways of having fun, and putting herself in position to be in areas where she wont be seen that much. People who love to be seen, love to be dramatic and are usually high maintenance, and annoying to keep up with.

I love women that love the peace of mind of daily life. A woman that can live with being bored, and still accept that life isnt just about fun. Will I have fun with her, obviously. That is her reward for not being the prototypical bytch. Me making an effort to give her an enjoyable relationship with me.

club going women on the other hand? yea my dikk would like to meet you

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The club thing is debatable what "Rapdonttweet" probably means is if you meet a woman at a hole in the wall....she isnt wifeable PERIOD. Now if you meet her at a lounge,comedy club,jazz club you have better chances.There are good people and bad people with character issues at good or bad clubs,but if you hook up with a lady your better doing it at a well lit place wth a great atmosphere :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:comeon: I ain't a chick so I'm not worried about what makes a dude's character.
fukks up with all these emotional nikkas in this thread. If you in the club fukk outta here with don't wife a chick in the club. You must be a "bad" person too if thats who hangs there emotional guy. Its your words not mine.