Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
about the club issue.

any one over 21 should know generally why people are in clubs, its a place to hook up..thats the general consensus

if a woman is 1. ok with being in an environment that vain, and defines that as having a good time, in my book, she is only a girl I want my dikk to meet, and we leave it at that.

If a woman earns my love, its because her core being is someone that is mentally developed to know other ways of having fun, and putting herself in position to be in areas where she wont be seen that much. People who love to be seen, love to be dramatic and are usually high maintenance, and annoying to keep up with.

I love women that love the peace of mind of daily life. A woman that can live with being bored, and still accept that life isnt just about fun. Will I have fun with her, obviously. That is her reward for not being the prototypical bytch. Me making an effort to give her an enjoyable relationship with me.

club going women on the other hand? yea my dikk would like to meet you
I don't 100% agree most people thats where they try to meet guys cause honestly alot of chicks don't have no hobbies. Thats why people goto the club if there was a dating spot that people out of college could goto without drinking and the like I think people would go. I don't care what anybody says when most single people go out they are not opposed to meeting somebody and most don't know where to really do it that aren't the usual bar/club scene. I agree with alot of women can't seem to live without being bored though. Damn do I agree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukks up with all these emotional nikkas in this thread. If you in the club fukk outta here with don't wife a chick in the club. You must be a "bad" person too if thats who hangs there emotional guy. Its your words not mine.

Why you worried so much about the female's perspective? Its not really your concern whether I'm hubby material or not. Let the females worry about that one. I'm giving advice to dudes here.

But while on the subject, when I was in my club days I was looking for sex there. I sure as fukk wouldn't want a serious relationship with a female who had that same mindset as me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't 100% agree most people thats where they try to meet guys cause honestly alot of chicks don't have no hobbies. Thats why people goto the club if there was a dating spot that people out of college could goto without drinking and the like I think people would go. I don't care what anybody says when most single people go out they are not opposed to meeting somebody and most don't know where to really do it that aren't the usual bar/club scene. I agree with alot of women can't seem to live without being bored though. Damn do I agree.

The thing is, these women who are trying to meet guys aren't the cream of the crop. The best relationships I've ever had were with females who weren't seeking male attention. They were just doing their own thing until the right opportunity came up. These women aren't found in the club.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A female would be mad dumb to attach herself to a dude that's ALWAYS in the club. The purpose of the club is to look for attention from the opposite sex. You might occasionally find a decent woman in the club, but it's one of those women who don't normally go to the club, but she might have been dragged out by her homegirls for some special occasion. Club rats, now that's a different story. If every other pic a girl has up is her in a club, then you better watch out.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why you worried so much about the female's perspective? Its not really your concern whether I'm hubby material or not. Let the females worry about that one. I'm giving advice to dudes here.

But while on the subject, when I was in my club days I was looking for sex there. I sure as fukk wouldn't want a serious relationship with a female who had that same mindset as me.
I'm not really worried about the female perspective. I just call out stuff when I feel it don't make sense/don't agree with. If you talking about these "bad" women at the club maybe you should stay away from this so called "bad" place too thats all. They want all the attention but you there too just to look for attention whores but then you and similar type dudes will complain how these chicks did you wrong. I'm not 100 but I thought somewhere in this big behind thread cats said you should avoid interacting with these types of women? J/S I call out stuff regardless if its a male/female not bias and nothing against you. If I say something you don't like you can call me out too its life. If I agree with what you speaking I'll give props if not I'll let that be known too.

As far as good women not being found in the club I disagree because like I said before alot of women (alot of people really) seriously don't know how to find others because of fear mainly outside of the club (as far as outside school, church, work) so thats what they do. I take any woman I meet on a case by case basis. Like Kev and others have said you know when you gotta throw them in the bushes by how they act. I've saw many a chick get with a dude and all that going out and stuff she was doing shyt been stopped real quick and the same with dudes too. Thats why I believe it has more to do with really looking for somebody under the guise of hanging with friends ime.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A female would be mad dumb to attach herself to a dude that's ALWAYS in the club. The purpose of the club is to look for attention from the opposite sex. You might occasionally find a decent woman in the club, but it's one of those women who don't normally go to the club, but she might have been dragged out by her homegirls for some special occasion. Club rats, now that's a different story. If every other pic a girl has up is her in a club, then you better watch out.

Never wife an extroverted chick that always seeks attention.

@philmonroe I blame the media that brainwash dudes to always be in the club and bars to get girls. It reached the point where dudes don't know where to search for girls in other, less attention whoring places like the library and in coffee shops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spin

All Star
Daps

@philmonroe I blame the media that brainwash dudes to always be in the club and bars to get girls. It reached the point where dudes don't know where to search for girls in other, less attention whoring places like the library and in coffee shops.

Soft minded fools will call yoga class gay, but where else can you be surrounded by beautiful women (prob as the only guy in there) and get a health benefit at the same time?!

:ahh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't blame dudes who say they're not into chicks who always go to clubs because I feel the same way. I've never been into those chicks, ever.

This kind of f*ckery that led to a murder happened just a few days ago in LA as a result of club bullshyt:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZgtN7Hhtc[/ame] :snoop:

The things I'm into for social activity are wine/jazz bars, poetry nights, salsa, art galleries, libraries, museums, heck even family gatherings.

I'm not even in to the club scene anyhow, too many posers, chicks looking for attention wearing next to nothing in freezing temperatures or just simply acting like they're too good for 99% of the world's population, dudes with a point to prove leaning up against the wall mean mugging like a bunch of lames, over zealous bouncers who act like they're guarding Prince Charles and just a lot of general b.s. that I can't generally stand.

Sorry, but I just expect a much higher standard from women and unless you're defending yourself against danger or protecting a loved one, you got no reason to be brawling in the street like some savage dude. I'm pretty sure those chicks in the video I posted who started off the whole thing in the first place from what I've read weren't exactly fighting because of a disagreement over the state of the economy. You rarely, if ever see that kind of f*ckery in the other places I listed because they attract a certain demographic/clientele who nine times out of ten, doesn't include ratched folk.

Of course like someone mentioned, occasionally somebody might be dragged out to a club for a special occasion. I've personally declined a number of invitations and when I have gone to the club, I leave before closing time because the atmosphere is always predictable and the same in most cases.

Any chick I meet will have to share the same interests or it's a no go.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

It could definitely be that about dudes always being in the club but they got the girls too. Truthfully anywhere as we know can be somewhere to meet chicks but meeting em at the library and coffee shops doesn't really mean nothing to me. You meet them there they could still be an attention whore or whatever else you just met them when they were in Bruce Wayne instead of Batman mode. Thats why at times it seems like some dudes just don't want no competition from other guys cause they feel they will lose on top of they don't want the attention whores. Where you meet it for the most part doesn't matter its what they do afterwards that matters for me most of the time cause a nice amount of chicks that are in the library/coffee shop goto to the club too.

@DaRealness I agree with what your saying and have saw all those things you mentioned at the club but I still have fun and don't worry to much about the things you mentioned. I don't know you but honestly often times the people that say these things are usually some cat that just doesn't get the same play and/or they are socially awkward so they blame everybody else for whats going on. I hope your not one of those people cause I've saw that a few times then went out with the person and was like I see why you complain you not going for the entertainment it supposed to be. People trying to make it some NFL strategy instead of just going out playing in the park style football.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
"When people show you who they are, believe them"

There's a difference between a female that occasionally goes to the club ( a friend's birthday, celebration ,etc.) and a "Disco Freak" which is the girl you always see every time you go to a club.

If you're not always in the club, why would you want to be with a woman who is always in the club? The opposites attract argument is bullsheit. It is an excuse for people to deal with people they know are incompatible or wrong for them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"When people show you who they are, believe them"

There's a difference between a female that occasionally goes to the club ( a friend's birthday, celebration ,etc.) and a "Disco Freak" which is the girl you always see every time you go to a club.

If you're not always in the club, why would you want to be with a woman who is always in the club? The opposites attract argument is bullsheit. It is an excuse for people to deal with people they know are incompatible or wrong for them.
No offense but this is one of the stupidest quotes that people use. I clown and hate this quote because people ONLY use this when people do bad so therefore shyt is irrelevant to me if thats how 99% (hell ime the number is 100%) going to use it. Usually girls are the ones using it too but even in this case negative. Makes no sense cause if somebody showed you positive all the time why not believe that but if they show you who they are and its what you don't agree with cut em off time? Which is almost always the case by the way. Thats why I hate that quote and really wish people would stop using it.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
No offense but this is one of the stupidest quotes that people use. I clown and hate this quote because people ONLY use this when people do bad so therefore shyt is irrelevant to me if thats how 99% (hell ime the number is 100%) going to use it. Usually girls are the ones using it too but even in this case negative. Makes no sense cause if somebody showed you positive all the time why not believe that but if they show you who they are and its what you don't agree with cut em off time? Which is almost always the case by the way. Thats why I hate that quote and really wish people would stop using it.

You obviously have no idea what the quote means. It simply means that if it's a part of their behavior, it's apart of their character.

For example, if you meet a girl who leaves her boyfriend to be in a relationship with you, don't be surprised when she does it to you.

We all have good and bad sides. The point is that if your girlfriend gets mad at you and stabs you with a knife. It doesn't how great she was before that, she has just demonstrated that she has the ability to stab you. Now no offense to you, but you sound like the type of dude to say that "my baby isn't like that. She had a breakdown and will never do it again". So when she does it again and stabs you, you deserve everything you get.

Just like the dude who girl cheated on him, and he takes her back trying to convince himself that it was a one time thing and that she'll never do it again

People show you who they are. It's up to you to pay attention and use precaution

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@DaRealness I agree with what your saying and have saw all those things you mentioned at the club but I still have fun and don't worry to much about the things you mentioned. I don't know you but honestly often times the people that say these things are usually some cat that just doesn't get the same play and/or they are socially awkward so they blame everybody else for whats going on. I hope your not one of those people cause I've saw that a few times then went out with the person and was like I see why you complain you not going for the entertainment it supposed to be. People trying to make it some NFL strategy instead of just going out playing in the park style football.

:aicmon: Dude come on, socially awkward people likewise couldn't flourish in the other activities I mentioned. FYI, I have fun and meet people (including casual dating on occasions) all the time from the places I go to and have no problem doing so. You like the club scene, I don't. That's it. If I don't like to hang around certain crowds/venues, then that's my business. Maybe age has something to do with it, but it doesn't interest me as much as it did years ago.