R-Truth not a fan of CM Punk

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Another Vince stooge engaged in blatant lying. I was there, this isn't true.

And that Awesome Truth run was so hot that Truth cut it short by getting suspended for smoking Spice, then was brought back as a brain damaged comedy jobber for the last decade (Miz only did so much better after the split himself). Remember that noted fukk up Randy Orton actually had a strike removed a few years back and has never truly suffered setbacks for his transgressions. Can't be that hot if your company immediately kills your push after a drug suspension and doesn't restart it for a decade and counting.

Can we get better stooges, please?

Edit: Can I also say that using black wrestlers to launder negative opinions about opposing white wrestlers is some truly disgusting shyt to me? Deeply cynical on all levels.
:why: You nerds never stop lol, “Vince stooge”.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
He’s wrong about them being hotter than Punk but they could’ve been up there if the WWE could book more than one thing at a time and if Truth himself didn’t get busted and suspended.

I don’t agree with calling him a stooge though, just because he didn’t fukk with Punk and is airing out grievances with him doesn’t mean he’s stooging. Fans forget not everybody behind the curtain is gonna feel the same way that they do about Punk, especially since they had to directly put up with his shyt

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
To be honest, Punk should've been gone from MITB 2011 to NOC 2011, creating all types of fukkery outside of WWE and trolling whoever ended up "interim" champ (who should've been crowned at Summerslam, Rey was a good option).

Then he wins at NOC and comes back as the true/real WWE champion.

Now, who could've stepped up and done a good/big program with Punk at the time besides Cena? I honestly don't know. One would've hoped that in the 2 months he would've been off TV doing his Summer of Punk shtick, someone could've emerged to make shyt interesting during the Fall.
Summerslam 2011 should’ve had Cena and Rey headline for the WWE title in the finals of the tournament to crown a new interim champion, WWE burning through a guaranteed marquee money match on RAW just so they could rush Punk back was insanely stupid. fukkery occurs immediately after and up until NOC, where you run a big clusterfukk multi man match with Cena/Rey/Miz/Truth/Del Rio and have Punk return after the chaos of that. Still have him win and become Undisputed WWE champion either at the October PPV or at Survivor Series in November and you never sacrifice his heat and unnecessarily feed him to HHH or any of the other dumb shyt they did that summer and fall.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:why: You nerds never stop lol, “Vince stooge”.

Vince and Truth are fairly close, why else would he have a consistent spot on WWE TV despite doing nothing of note for 10 years running? It's not far fetched to say that he's acting as a heat shield for the company here.

And don't drag me into this AEW/WWE stan war nonsense. I have a preference, but beyond that leave me out of it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another Vince stooge engaged in blatant lying. I was there, this isn't true.

And that Awesome Truth run was so hot that Truth cut it short by getting suspended for smoking Spice, then was brought back as a brain damaged comedy jobber for the last decade (Miz only did so much better after the split himself). Remember that noted fukk up Randy Orton actually had a strike removed a few years back and has never truly suffered setbacks for his transgressions. Can't be that hot if your company immediately kills your push after a drug suspension and doesn't restart it for a decade and counting.

Can we get better stooges, please?

Edit: Can I also say that using black wrestlers to launder negative opinions about opposing white wrestlers is some truly disgusting shyt to me? Deeply cynical on all levels.
Why do you assume they're being used and not just sharing their own opinions? Truth is wrong here, but I don't care that he said it. I sure as hell don't care enough to make such a claim.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: WWE making it look too hard to cover up this hitjob. They are clearly feeling some sort of pressure because they are looking behind, they hear the footsteps.
You saw how they did Austin and to a much much much lesser extent even Punk when he walked out, if they were really that pressed I think it would be a lot more on the nose, Vince doesn’t know the word subterfuge.

Punk essentially called Truth a jobber, why wouldn’t he be upset?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Why do you assume they're being used and not just sharing their own opinions? Truth is wrong here, but I don't care that he said it. I sure as hell don't care enough to make such a claim.

Because the statement has no connection to reality. At that point, there are two options: either the person giving the opinion is too stupid/blind/what have you to see what's right in front of them, or it's in their interest in some fashion to blatantly lie about the situation they're speaking on (for the record, Roman was mostly not lying when he took his shot, but he still sounds very bitter about "make Roman look really strong." Booker both never liked Punk and is blatantly lying for WWE's sake). I don't believe Truth is stupid, so I'm going with the second option.

I don't really care that he said it, but I am going to give my opinion on it because I don't like blatantly, verifiably false statements in any context. :manny: