Racists Adopt Black Children

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
giphy-3_zpsfwbwrxdc.gif

There's something seriously wrong with these creatures that have such an unnatural hate for people solely because of their skin color:scust:. So much unnatural hate that they'd willingly adopt kids in need of a home and to not only not lovs them but damage them and force them to hate themselves. Then have the audacity to talk about these kids with family members that are ok with this practice :scust:Seriously what did we do to deserve this shyt??!:to:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
giphy-3_zpsfwbwrxdc.gif

There's something seriously wrong with these creatures that have such an unnatural hate for people solely because of their skin color:scust:. So much unnatural hate that they'd willingly adopt kids in need of a home and to not only not lovs them but damage them and force them to hate themselves. Then have the audacity to talk about these kids with family members that are ok with this practice :scust:Seriously what did we do to deserve this shyt??!:to:

You have to realize the world isn't all hugs and kisses

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:francis: I can't imagine the feeling. Home ain't a safe place. Your childhood was a life. Realizing no one ever really loved you. :( All at once.

Sounds worst than being an orphan. I really don't understand racists. Why choose to be around what you hate? Why invest in it?

Luna

All Star
Daps
speak on it sis:mjcry:

did she internalize some of that stuff anyway and didnt realize it or something else?

It's internalized like a bytch. She says some crazy stuff, like an averaged-looking black woman looks like a man. Straight up laughing at people with natural hair. It's not like she's the most generous person anyway so it doesn't bother me as much anymore, but I went through hell as a child while my white sister never had to hear some of the crazy stuff she said about me.
:upsetfavre: