Racists Adopt Black Children

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This world is so fukked up. Why can't we all live in peace, love, and harmony? :to:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:francis: I can't imagine the feeling. Home ain't a safe place. Your childhood was a life. Realizing no one ever really loved you. :( All at once.

Sounds worst than being an orphan. I really don't understand racists. Why choose to be around what you hate? Why invest in it?
Mental illness is real and it damn sure isn't us

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh should see if there is any type of resources he can go to on campus. he's living in the dorm now, but eventually he's gonna have to leave. maybe they can help him get a job on campus that will work around his class schedule so he has some money for rent or something once the school year is over.

that's a lot of shyt to go through though. realizing the people who raised you don't love you, going to school and realizing you might not have a home to go back to. it sucks, but hopefully he doesn't let those people back in his life. there is no excuse for that shyt.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy-3_zpsfwbwrxdc.gif

There's something seriously wrong with these creatures that have such an unnatural hate for people solely because of their skin color:scust:. So much unnatural hate that they'd willingly adopt kids in need of a home and to not only not lovs them but damage them and force them to hate themselves. Then have the audacity to talk about these kids with family members that are ok with this practice :scust:Seriously what did we do to deserve this shyt??!:to:

my man what they're doing is natural to them. blacks need to understand that they are trying to prevent their genetic annihilation by any means necessary. they're the global minority- theoretically blacks could wipe them out without using one weapon. they've understood this since they went on their "voyages" and had sex with the natives and noticed the kids lost most of their euro features (the majority of the time). black people (specifically men) are the target because we're their greatest genetic threat. breh look into dr frances welsing. the isis papers gave me a lot of clarity about this issue.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Highlights:
"Good parenting will trump the n*gger in him every time! You're a good mom, be proud and don't worry about "OP" he knows better than to hang out with other thugs."

"She never called me a racial slur that I saw but she did call my bio dad that word and said a lot of really hurtful things about worrying about my "nature" and what I'd do to fit into my "tribe" now that I'm living on my own"

"I called Dad and I told him I need some space to calm down and think before we got into it. He didn't like it but I told him if he pushed it we'd both regret it."

:francis:

What is the solution?

Or was this to receive daps?

Why continue to allow racist to adopt black children? This thread should be directed towards encouraging black folks too go into action.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
giphy-3_zpsfwbwrxdc.gif

There's something seriously wrong with these creatures that have such an unnatural hate for people solely because of their skin color:scust:. So much unnatural hate that they'd willingly adopt kids in need of a home and to not only not lovs them but damage them and force them to hate themselves. Then have the audacity to talk about these kids with family members that are ok with this practice :scust:Seriously what did we do to deserve this shyt??!:to:

I've been wondering this for a very long time. I don't quite understand what is it that they hate about black people? Is it a spiritual thing? Is it skin? Is it the fact that our culture was different? Something has to have triggered these folks off to where they want to kill us all. There is no way in hell that they're just born to be this nutty......or are they.........:patrice: