Racists Adopt Black Children

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's internalized like a bytch. She says some crazy stuff, like an averaged-looking black woman looks like a man. Straight up laughing at people with natural hair. It's not like she's the most generous person anyway so it doesn't bother me as much anymore, but I went through hell as a child while my white sister never had to hear some of the crazy stuff she said about me.
:upsetfavre:

This is so sad. Reminds me of what du Bois said about Double Consciousness.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
cacs adopting brehs and brehettes to brain-wash them out of their culture and further push their agenda of c00ns/wenches :scust:

"talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face,
yall some well-wishing, friendly acting, envy hidin' snakes" :wow:
I made a thread on this last month but the c00n brigade defended it :sas2:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
shyt been happening. Especially as some whites begun to lose their jobs as companies were leaving the country and homes were beginning to get lost. They knew picking up a couple of black kids got them state funding 7-900 per child, and if you can load that child up with drugs and prove their crazy thats 1500 per child per month.

Funny story, it was a old white couple lived on the corner of my block that was 1 minute losing their home, but then suddenly popped up with 2 young black girls and the for sale sign left their lawn. I got into a huge argument with these beast because I observed for a couple of weeks them ordering these young girls to landscape, clean the house etc. They even had head wrappings on the young girls head, basically had little mammies walking around like little slaves. Me and another black family on the block reported it and they lost those kids, then about a 4 months later the old white couple moved away. Raggedy b*stards probably just moved where they can get away with that shyt in peace. Smh

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's internalized like a bytch. She says some crazy stuff, like an averaged-looking black woman looks like a man. Straight up laughing at people with natural hair. It's not like she's the most generous person anyway so it doesn't bother me as much anymore, but I went through hell as a child while my white sister never had to hear some of the crazy stuff she said about me.
:mjcry:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

I misunderstood

Were you adopted by whites or your mom was adopted?

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
shyt been happening. Especially as some whites begun to lose their jobs as companies were leaving the country and homes were beginning to get lost. They knew picking up a couple of black kids got them state funding 7-900 per child, and if you can load that child up with drugs and prove their crazy thats 1500 per child per month.

Funny story, it was a old white couple lived on the corner of my block that was 1 minute losing their home, but then suddenly popped up with 2 young black girls and the for sale sign left their lawn. I got into a huge argument with these beast because I observed for a couple of weeks them ordering these young girls to landscape, clean the house etc. They even had head wrappings on the young girls head, basically had little mammies walking around like little slaves. Me and another black family on the block reported it and they lost those kids, then about a 4 months later the old white couple moved away. Raggedy b*stards probably just moved where they can get away with that shyt in peace. Smh
now Im mad again :francis: