Raise your kids brehs....Little boy at Barbershop fighting Mom and Barbers

Giselle

Daps
A first I though he was just scared to get a haircut until I got to the end. This is why discipline is needed. That behavior was way past a time out, he needs a whooping. A whooping might make things worse though since he is already violent. She should get him in therapy and some behavioral classes or something. One of those groups where little boys have male mentors or something, although this probably wouldn't work with him because he didn't even act right when the male barbers were trying. Yeah, I would go with a whooping, but he probably already gets those since he is violent. So now I'm back at therapy. lol Idk. Call Nanny 911.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
They should tax her if she ever comes back with his lil bad ass i can tell whenever he acts like that she negotiates with him instead of discipline probably took him to mickey d's and toys r us after that. He needs some positive male role models or therapy asap before he gets older.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A first I though he was just scared to get a haircut until I got to the end. This is why discipline is needed. That behavior was way past a time out, he needs a whooping. A whooping might make things worse though since he is already violent. She should get him in therapy and some behavioral classes or something. One of those groups where little boys have male mentors or something, although this probably wouldn't work with him because he didn't even act right when the male barbers were trying. Yeah, I would go with a whooping, but he probably already gets those since he is violent. So now I'm back at therapy. lol Idk. Call Nanny 911.
Teach your kid not to hit by hitting him? :ehh:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teach your kid not to hit by hitting him? :ehh:

Yes.

If you don't like the feeling of being hit, don't inflict it on others.

Sometimes you have to show people how it feels to be the victim before they overstand the error of victimizing people.