Raise your kids brehs....Little boy at Barbershop fighting Mom and Barbers

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Barbers shouldn't be expected to serve kids that act out like that.
I don't believe in beating kids but some kids do need to have fear in their life :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

CAC alert

Like hitting your kid/not hitting your kid is only a black or white person issue :francis:

White folks beat the shyt out of their kids too unfortunately :francis:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I've seen this scene mad times before. This shyt has nothing to do with mental illness. That's just a child who usually gets his way, not getting his way. He doesn't have the fear of fukking up and embarrassing his mother in public.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I wonder if that kid is autistic or has some type of mental disorder because he was yelling about not being able to take it. Regardless that was aggravating and even more so that the mother was leaving it up to the barbers to get him under control. Yes they are men but they aren't her men and it's her job to discipline/gain control over her kid. That part annoyed me. If it was me, the moment her kid started acting up I would have kicked them out. She's obviously has problems handling her child, where is the father?

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
I wonder if that kid is autistic or has some type of mental disorder because he was yelling about not being able to take it. Regardless that was aggravating and even more so that the mother was leaving it up to the barbers to get him under control. Yes they are men but they aren't her men and it's her job to discipline/gain control over her kid. That part annoyed me. If it was me, the moment her kid started acting up I would have kicked them out. She's obviously has problems handling her child, where is the father?

That is a possibility or a disorder that mimics that spectrum. My home girl son is like that and they agreed to grow his hair out. When he gets tired of long hair, he opts for a hair cut.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Neg me if you want, but a side of me thinks the world would have been better off if he and his mother got hit by a truck after leaving the shop. Trust, this is not the last time this kid will be on camera. He will be victimizing folks 10 years from now making the local news. Or somebody is gonna kill him, and all the church ladies will march talkin about, "we're tired of the violence."

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Neg me if you want, but a side of me thinks the world would have been better off if he and his mother got hit by a truck after leaving the shop. Trust, this is not the last time this kid will be on camera. He will be victimizing folks 10 years from now making the local news. Or somebody is gonna kill him, and all the church ladies will march talkin about, "we're tired of the violence."
Wish death on people with mental disorders brehs:snoop:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
That boy needs structure and stability in his life. He also needs life skills training. Before you do a field trip like this you need to see him exhibit the ability to fukking follow directions and sit still for 5 minutes.

That woman is in over her head and needs some help. That child is not socialized and he needs intensive role play therapy in order to develop a tool kit of appropriate responses to stress.

I hope it's not too late for that little boy.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No, people like you need to be taken out back and shot

Because you all never want to do the real works it takes to build a community and provide services that aid in cases like these

You just take the easy way out cast judgement and go about your life smh.

Kids like that need therapy and the mother needs council to teach her how to deal with her child. Furthermore male mentor programs could change that kids whole outlook on life.

But I get so sick of seeing nikkas who don't want to put in that kind of work but got a opinion on what's wrong with life smh.

There are a lot of kids who begun this bad and grew up to be great, but it always takes programs and services to make that happen. You got to give kids a shot at life. Where the hell are we as a community when we giving up on kids at 6,7,8 years old smh