Raise your kids brehs....Little boy at Barbershop fighting Mom and Barbers

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That mom ain't shyt. Letting him cause a scene while she on her phone. Reminds me of the time I saw little Billy call his mom a bytch at King Soopers. :francis:

I don't understand how motherfukkers let their kids boss them around I'm too petty and would get annoyed by that shyt. let my future lil nikka try

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teach your kid not to hit by hitting him? :ehh:

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

CAC alert

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:snoop: Thats truly sad shyt......That boy has some developmental/emotion disorder...Ive worked with kids like that they dont like to be touched so cutting hair or doing dental work takes some adaptive skills and conditioning.

Violence only makes it worse..You can easily beat such a kid to death because their brain doesnt process fear like a normal child so shyt will escalate out of control.

He needs help to deal with it early or hes gonna be doomed once he gets to the school to prison pipeline

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better than me. I would have kicked both of them out as soon as he started acting a fool. I hope they at least charged her extra.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah he look like he might have an anger problem/developmental issues. I can't even blame the mother like that. Maybe she can't afford a psychiatrist or therapist. And them nikkas in that shop grabbin him and slapping in the back of the head and shyt. :what:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:what:

All types of bullshyt up in that video:

• Hit the damn boy. fukk outta here with alla that softly softly shyt, he acts up in public, shame him in public
  • Don't record other people's kids for likes and retweets, mad immature n bird like. Just clocked the mama was recording too. Same thing applies
  • Tell the mama all that shyt while shes there instead of behind her back. It takes a village n all that. Get that shyt out of him now befoe he comes back 10 years later n shoots up a school or someshyt
  • nikkaz with dreads cuttin hair? What type of foolishness..