Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
What's your wingspan and what finger do you usually place on the ring of the bar?
I switched my ring finger to index and my bicep pain went away. I got a 6'7'' wingspan. :ohhh:

Yeah he did half-reps on 225x61, but he a big nikka and made that look like 135. :hubie:

I've got an 84 inch wingspan. Gripping ring or pinky spares my shoulders. Involves more tricep meats than chest but a sacrifice has to be made somewhere. I make up for it with volume on other chest excersizes

Going too wide while going heavy seems to be asking for trouble for team long ROM

it feels good to be able to run outside again..the weather is nicer and my area is very woodsy and scenic so its also peaceful as well

It's been nice recently here too, ran outside Friday, Saturday and yesterday.

Came out to 2 inches of snow this morning so that wasn't happening :damn: Minneapolis winter does not go away quietly

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
usually stick with natural protein powders - not a fan of fake flavors and sweeteners - but tried strawberry prozein, not bad :ehh: might consider expanding my palatte

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I tried to line my pinkies up with the rings on bench but it was too wide for me. I didn't figure out what I had changed until after shoulder pain and struggling with weight I hit easily a few weeks prior. That width was stretching my shyt out too far :damn:
Brought it in a little bit and form and strength got better immediately :obama:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I tried to line my pinkies up with the rings on bench but it was too wide for me. I didn't figure out what I had changed until after shoulder pain and struggling with weight I hit easily a few weeks prior. That width was stretching my shyt out too far :damn:
Brought it in a little bit and form and strength got better immediately :obama:

Do you have shorter or longer arms?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm so annoyed by people who act like deserve a cookie because they've finally decided to drink water...i actually roll my eyes when someone says they're trying to drink more water

them: "oh i'm getting 60oz a day :krs: :takedat:"
me: ":russell: if you not hitting for 100oz or more outta sheer habit, you not doing shyt :ld:"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i'm so annoyed by people who act like deserve a cookie because they've finally decided to drink water...i actually roll my eyes when someone says they're trying to drink more water

me: ":russell: if you not hitting for 100oz or more outta sheer habit, you not doing shyt :ld:"
fxhcRA.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I was listening to a podcast today that theorized that the constant consumption of water throughout the day isn't needed.