Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That Sherman oaks location has no air ventilation, for such prime real estate it's disappointing.
mos def, used to be the spot, before the Noho and Chatsworth location opened.
But I aint tripping, its less a mile away from where I live, and there's still a ton of chicks that go there....
But for $200 a year, cant beat it. I would be paying like $324 / year just to go to new gyms. :what:
wait...are yall thinking i'm drinking bottled water? like creating needless waste :picard:

this california son, we on the hydro flask/yeti wave...:scust: @ buying water...reusable water bottles or die :ufdup:

PR-HydroFlaskNewColors-Feb16.jpg

Yeti-Rambler-Bottle-Review-1603-700x690.jpg
I got hydroflask as well, but its only 18oz,
But I might cop that 64 oz flask now :ohhh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Had no idea the Hodgetwins were 43....these muthafukkas were mid 30s, making those early goofy ass YouTube videos :ohhh:

Now they on their way to being millionaires :wow: Brehs in our 20s....we can grind hard and be where they are in our mid 30s, still young....we gotta start now tho

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Don't think i should use the smith machine anymore. Unless I did it incorrectly. Severely injured myself

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've seen people DL on a Smith Machine. The fukkery is never ending

Smith can be out put to good use....you just have to be creative.

I use it occasionally for barbell row, behind the neck press, one arm shrugs and stiff leg deadlifts to hit the hams. Sometimes when I want isolation and a restricted motion to hit a specific area.

And if you don't feel the bicep pump after pullups you aren't doing enough....I did some dead hangs this morning. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Smith can be out put to good use....you just have to be creative.

I use it occasionally for barbell row, behind the neck press, one arm shrugs and stiff leg deadlifts to hit the hams. Sometimes when I want isolation and a restricted motion to hit a specific area.

And if you don't feel the bicep pump after pullups you aren't doing enough....I did some dead hangs this morning. :mjpls:

Upright rows on the smith is a sleeper pump

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Saw this dude SQUATTING in fukking CROCS yesterday. He was also racking the weight at chin level. Stretched to his tippy toes to rack and unrack the shyt. If he weren't only doing like 155 (no hate), I might've stopped him.