Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
ya'll really be outchea eating chicken thighs? I bought some because they were buy one get one and they're so fatty :scust: worst part of the damn chicken. having to go through and trim all that fat :francis: just gimme da breast

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
cordless jump rope+pushup handles got my arms burning:whew:

I got a couple people I know that could use one....:heh:

I did deadlifts and squats yesterday...form was pretty sharp so I felt good enough to do back/shoulders today. Pull-ups and rows I felt the day's before work.:mjcry:

Went to a T.I. concert Friday and I only had a light beer and a shot....I watch a day full of NBA playoffs and I drink a half a bottle. :scusthov:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I got a couple people I know that could use one....:heh:

I did deadlifts and squats yesterday...form was pretty sharp so I felt good enough to do back/shoulders today. Pull-ups and rows I felt the day's before work.:mjcry:

Went to a T.I. concert Friday and I only had a light beer and a shot....I watch a day full of NBA playoffs and I drink a half a bottle. :scusthov:

I gotta try the deadlifts and things of that nature..im a newbie to the gym thing...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shower then look at the clock and realize you can make it to the insanity class at the gym and end up raining sweat all over yourself only to have to come back home and shower again an hour later brehettes :francis:

Boneless, skinless on the grill is :feedme:
yep, that fat melts right off while keeping everything moist and delicious :ohlawd:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Shower then look at the clock and realize you can make it to the insanity class at the gym and end up raining sweat all over yourself only to have to come back home and shower again an hour later brehettes :francis:

yep, that fat melts right off while keeping everything moist and delicious :ohlawd:
At this point I take more showers at the gym than at home.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
At this point I take more showers at the gym than at home.
Showering at the gym :huhldup: that's out of the question, especially at 24 hour fitness, them shyts are dirty as fukk :scust:. I'm waaaaay too much of a germaphobe to feel comfortable showering in public facilities. I'll very occasionally shower at the spot I do my training, but yea, that's when I'm really pressed for time and have to get to work ASAP.

Last edited: