Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
wait...are yall thinking i'm drinking bottled water? like creating needless waste :picard:

this california son, we on the hydro flask/yeti wave...:scust: @ buying water...reusable water bottles or die :ufdup:

PR-HydroFlaskNewColors-Feb16.jpg

Yeti-Rambler-Bottle-Review-1603-700x690.jpg
$69.99 for the yeti 64oz water bottle

I'm good :hubie:

I don't deer hunt out in the wilderness so no need for that :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Got asked to spot a fellow breh on a squat. I've never spotted anyone on a squat before mind you. So my first experience ends up being a dude :dry:

Homie was polite about it and approached once he saw I was done with my set of OHP. . .. but still

I opened my mouth to say "fukk outta here motherfukker, the fukk you think this is?!?" :angry::angry::angry:

Somehow "sure man, how many you going for"

This son of a gun had 6 wheels on a each side and hit 5. He really didn't need me for the first 4 so I'm going thru the motions. ..

He damn near died on the last rep. I had to help basically deadlift a 250lb dude and 585 or so on the bar. shyt was scary for a second because dude was almost a foot shorter than I was, he just short circuited suddenly on that last rep

I was like :damn: if this dude gets crushed am I an accomplice?!?

Cats gotta remember to breathe on AMRAP sets especially. Almost caught a body trying to be helpful

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Got asked to spot a fellow breh on a squat. I've never spotted anyone on a squat before mind you. So my first experience ends up being a dude :dry:

Homie was polite about it and approached once he saw I was done with my set of OHP. . .. but still

I opened my mouth to say "fukk outta here motherfukker, the fukk you think this is?!?" :angry::angry::angry:

Somehow "sure man, how many you going for"

This son of a gun had 6 wheels on a each side and hit 5. He really didn't need me for the first 4 so I'm going thru the motions. ..

He damn near died on the last rep. I had to help basically deadlift a 250lb dude and 585 or so on the bar. shyt was scary for a second because dude was almost a foot shorter than I was, he just short circuited suddenly on that last rep

I was like :damn: if this dude gets crushed am I an accomplice?!?

Cats gotta remember to breathe on AMRAP sets especially. Almost caught a body trying to be helpful
:picard:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
this rivalus protein powder aint that bad :patrice:, 7 different sources of protein, no soy no fillers either. chocolate peanut butter flavor mixes and taste well

also been getting great pumps since incorporating free weights back into my routine after a year long calisthenics regime.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Way too much fukkery in these la gyms, I swear the 24 hour fitness in north Hollywood is where all the ig thots congregate :shaq:

I need to check out that gym:jbhmm:

Yeah the LA gyms are active. I almost got into a fight once or twice, shyt was funny. Some of the LA gym have security with guns, shyt is not that serious.