Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was listening to a podcast today that theorized that the constant consumption of water throughout the day isn't needed.
:ban:

Nah, I'm sure we've overhyped water (the same way protein/lb has been overinflated), at the same time I've been drinking 80+oz for over a decade, I'm thirsty as hell if I'm not drinking water. In fact, that's one of my fears, being stuck without water for more than 20-30 minutes :laugh: I got like 2 water bottles in my car and bring mad water into meetings lol

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo OG @Luck

What kind of workout do you do to build a solid chest? That's probably the only area I'm slacking.

I can't even press 225 and I'm frustrated. Idk how to build my strength to get up to benching that weight.

Any advice? :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yo OG @Luck

What kind of workout do you do to build a solid chest? That's probably the only area I'm slacking.

I can't even press 225 and I'm frustrated. Idk how to build my strength to get up to benching that weight.

Any advice? :francis:

You gotta start off eatin right. Get on protein and creatine. A few pages back I have some tips on how to get your bench press up

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta start off eatin right. Get on protein and creatine. A few pages back I have some tips on how to get your bench press up

I'm not a big fan of creatine, to be honest with you. I'm 200lbs right now but been struggling with the bench press for 3 months now.

Squats, deadlifts, back, etc. Are all good but my bench and upper chest is where I'm slacking.

If I have to buy protein then cool. I don't know if I'm doing the correct exercises to build chest/strength.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:ban:

Nah, I'm sure we've overhyped water (the same way protein/lb has been overinflated), at the same time I've been drinking 80+oz for over a decade, I'm thirsty as hell if I'm not drinking water. In fact, that's one of my fears, being stuck without water for more than 20-30 minutes :laugh: I got like 2 water bottles in my car and bring mad water into meetings lol
Don't store that in the car fam. I'm not supper hippy but that plastic baking in your car seeps into the water :picard:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Way too much fukkery in these la gyms, I swear the 24 hour fitness in north Hollywood is where all the ig thots congregate :shaq:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Way too much fukkery in these la gyms, I swear the 24 hour fitness in north Hollywood is where all the ig thots congregate :shaq:
:whoa: I'm cool on that, I go to 24hour in Sherman Oaks, and that place is a dump.....

But I can get in and out. I'm not about that hooking up wit chicks at the gym life anymore....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i'm so annoyed by people who act like deserve a cookie because they've finally decided to drink water...i actually roll my eyes when someone says they're trying to drink more water

them: "oh i'm getting 60oz a day :krs: :takedat:"
me: ":russell: if you not hitting for 100oz or more outta sheer habit, you not doing shyt :ld:"
The best thing to do is stock up on those 1 gallon jugs you see at the supermarket and carry that shyt around. I drink like 1 1/2 gallon a day....

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: I'm cool on that, I go to 24hour in Sherman Oaks, and that place is a dump.....

But I can get in and out. I'm not about that hooking up wit chicks at the gym life anymore....
That Sherman oaks location has no air ventilation, for such prime real estate it's disappointing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The best thing to do is stock up on those 1 gallon jugs you see at the supermarket and carry that shyt around. I drink like 1 1/2 gallon a day....
wait...are yall thinking i'm drinking bottled water? like creating needless waste :picard:

this california son, we on the hydro flask/yeti wave...:scust: @ buying water...reusable water bottles or die :ufdup:

PR-HydroFlaskNewColors-Feb16.jpg

Yeti-Rambler-Bottle-Review-1603-700x690.jpg