Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Either he's doing this on purpose or he doesn't understand (or gives a fukk) that you should post your own, actual, pictures on Instagram to amplify your thoughts and not just appropriate another person's pictures and add your thoughts on a personal situation to the photo description section. :snoop:

Like..is he saying that he opened his own safe and saw his own money and, for example, here's a picture of a lot of money so you get the picture because he's not showing you the contents of his safe or, is he just being a dikk? :ohhh:

Either way, dude is a little off. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't take this guy serious at all.

I wonder how many lies he has told over the years and gotten away with

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling yall .. I don't mind what he doing ... if the ppl are such gullible to believe these rappers lives because they post pics on instagram .. and he can withhold an image just by stealing and reposting pics why not .. better than investing in a chain that is worthless in a few.

Once ppl already 'KNOW' your rich .. thats when i'd actually start FAKING IT ... save my money and act like I'm Flossing.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
he's a trust fund baby tho, don't be fooled by that pro poker shyt. i'm sure real players love to have him and his money in their games

his moneys a little dirty too. read up on how his dad made his fortune:

http://www.sptimes.com/News/062201/Business/FBI_agents_raid_Bilze.shtml

Yeah I've read up on him before and how he got kicked out of the army a week before becoming a ranger, or some shyt. Doesn't really matter to me how he got his money, his life is still a 24/7 vacation

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
so by posting that pic does it mean deep down he wishes he had that kind of money? :mjpls: