Expect nothing more from a shyt rapper.

Still laughing at kendrick washing that nikka on his whole album

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
photo.png

"Look at Compton Menace Ya'll, he down with me and he my cousin too...50 looking all confortable and shyt damn, I thought this nikka was a rider after he packed out 40 Glocc who claims G-Unit"
ibszEzB3a1kh4D.gif

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
"Look at Compton Menace Ya'll, he down with me and he my cousin too...50 looking all confortable and shyt damn, I thought this nikka was a rider after he packed out 40 Glocc who claims G-Unit"
ibszEzB3a1kh4D.gif
"Look at 50 yall, Menace popped up and 50 the goon transformed into bumble bee balls. He aint want no problems at all with his enemies people, it was all love. Where is Spider Loc when you need him?":youngsabo:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
"Look at 50 yall, Menace popped up and 50 the goon transformed into bumble bee balls. He aint want no problems at all with his enemies people, it was all love. Where is Spider Loc when you need him?":youngsabo:

"Look at 50 ya'll nikka was 2 deep, got our homie shot and acting like nothing happend. Where them 30 blood nikkas Menace had in the skybox when you need them? "

"Nah Menace aint wont no Actual problems, he was wearing them Gunot T-Shirts and when I bought the acutla trademark they stopped. Menace knwo when them Actual shots start flying he gon remember who I be. And I dont need no Spider loc fool, I been living on the west for years and aint shyt happen or gone happen"

"Damn 50 in here...homie gave me a weak dap too, you can see it on the video! Ima be on my best behaviour im in Vegas I aint wanna go out like Pac. I know I was screaming Gunot but damn 50 da big homie man"

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
"Look at 50 ya'll nikka was 2 deep, got our homie shot and acting like nothing happend. Where them 30 blood nikkas Menace had in the skybox when you need them? "

"Nah Menace aint wont no Actual problems, he was wearing them Gunot T-Shirts and when I bought the acutla trademark they stopped. Menace knwo when them Actual shots start flying he gon remember who I be"

"Damn 50 in here...homie gave me a weak dap too, you can see it on the video! Ima be on my best behaviour im in Vegas I aint wanna go out like Pac. I know I was screaming Gunot but damn 50 da big homie man"
44178914.jpg

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Cot damn. How does this guy have stans? He made good music for his little run, but he's nothing special anymore - and his antics outside of music are :snoop: :why: :liottahaha: :ufdup:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Cot damn. How does this guy have stans? He made good music for his little run, but he's nothing special anymore - and his antics outside of music are :snoop: :why: :liottahaha: :ufdup:
because he still makes better music than 95% of rappers nowadays. his mixtapes were better than most albums that came out last year. he actually talks about family life and his life issues in his raps

Operation kill everything, kill everything
Married to myself, fukk a wedding ring
Tried that shyt twice, gave that girl everything
She a good woman, she got good goals

Love her to death but can't be in that fishbowl
nikkas gotta live and what the fukk does it matter if I take care of my kids
I got three of them little nikkas
And every time they smile I see me in them little nikkas
I get my heart I get my soul and nobody fukking with me till Harlem 20 years old
And that day I'm gon' retire, look back at my career
Like I started from the bottom, Now I'm mofukkin' here

but people can go ahead and keep pretending he's some garbage rapper.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Either he's doing this on purpose or he doesn't understand (or gives a fukk) that you should post your own, actual, pictures on Instagram to amplify your thoughts and not just appropriate another person's pictures and add your thoughts on a personal situation to the photo description section. :snoop:

Like..is he saying that he opened his own safe and saw his own money and, for example, here's a picture of a lot of money so you get the picture because he's not showing you the contents of his safe or, is he just being a dikk? :ohhh:

Either way, dude is a little off. :manny:

Stop it.

Ain't no damn rules to instagram.