Reppin
Col, GA
168u803.gif

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Why arent there threads of the robin hood project he is doing this xmas? Oh thats right, we would rather worry about what someone might or might not have instead of focusing on the good he is doing for his community

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
It's true breh :yeshrug:and i feel the same about all rappers. you will never see me make a thread on a rapper's life situation or some gossip, because it's irrelevant. all i care about is the music

the sad thing is that you get a thread like this with 50 replies already,while mixtape/album discussion threads get less. oh well

and i am not trying to make excuses for him posting fake pics. if he did, that's on him. i don't know him, i don't get shared revenue from his ventures or anything. as long as the music is piff we good

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He's a psychopath that even had 50 shook, what do you expect?
I guess Game turning up to Hot 97 and getting his homeboy shot by 50 homie and left bleading in the snow then because of his antics getting him lcoked up because his friend was never supposed to leave Cali.

Then 50 bragging and telling Game to act on his word and come see him again.
Is what you call shook?:russ:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I guess Game turning up to Hot 97 and getting his homeboy shot by 50 homie and left bleading in the snow then because of his antics getting him lcoked up because his friend was never supposed to leave Cali.

YES :umad:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When he was running around Compton and other parts of LA mocking Game before his album dropped was pretty funny too. Look how shook 50 look.
50.png

50.png