RAW 12/23/19 sets record non-holiday low in viewership

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
More than half of these they half assed. Becky and Sasha turned heel, but have mostly gotten their asses kicked. Bray won the title at a PPV no one watched, instead of the previous PPV when the fans were asking for it (didn’t the crowd completely crap on the ending?). I can’t say much about the newer guys getting pushed, but all I know is months ago Cedric and Ricochet were having standout matches getting a rub from AJ Styles, and then I saw a graphic on twitter saying they were facing each other on Main Event, and based on reading some Raw results, there’s no way a match like that should’ve been left off a 3 hour show when you’re dedicating an enormous amount of TV time to the Lana/Lashley/Rusev storyline.

i agree the Sasha stuff was half-assed but Becky and Bayley got pushed about as much as they'll ever be pushed

HIAC was a bust cause of how the match ended not cause of who won

the newer guys had some weird 50/50 booking but fresh matches were promised and they delivered on that :manny:

it's largely give and take with this company especially with Cokeboy in charge, they'll never go 100% by what the fans want

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The New York season just started and they bringing everybody back

Joe Budden
Tahiry
Cyn Santana
Chrissy & Jim Jones
Olivia from G-unit
Papoose & Remy
Erica Mena and she pregnant by Safaree
Kimbella still beefing with Yandy

ulFJyIS.png
Everybody you just posted is prime fukkery:pachaha:
I'm byke:lolbron:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another instance of the WWE focusing on the WWE brand instead of the wrestlers that make up the brand.
That’s their business model. Try to make the brand the draw and not the wrestlers. It’s why the title belts are just the company logo in diamonds. It’s why the logo is all over the ring and ramp. It’s why the ramp is just a big LED board. It’s why ladder matches have the belts on the ugly gold hook with the company logo on it. It’s why they have a name for their fans. It’s also the biggest reason their shows are so bad.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Road to Wrestlemania got all sorts of potholes and shyt in it...take the AEW highway instead, and get off at the NJPW exit for snacks and a bio break if you need to

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the ratings drop is of no fault to the current roster or any wrestlers in particular.

hell, raw has had plenty of worse days than what theyre doing now.

its just that their goofy ass audience is finally tuning out after more than a decade's worth of garbage.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That’s their business model. Try to make the brand the draw and not the wrestlers. It’s why the title belts are just the company logo in diamonds. It’s why the logo is all over the ring and ramp. It’s why the ramp is just a big LED board. It’s why ladder matches have the belts on the ugly gold hook with the company logo on it. It’s why they have a name for their fans. It’s also the biggest reason their shows are so bad.

Tell'em :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I remember when doing 3.5 million was record lows for these nikkas. It’s gonna keep going lower and lower