Daps
Anti blackness was made against darkskin people.

And the rest of what u said isnt true. There plenty of dark people who dont hate on light people

What I said is true from what I've seen growing up. I got multiple family members that's dark skinned and dated either white women/men and have had kids by them, or dated super lightskin ass females. And this ain't no one or two months this shyt I've been seeing for 10 12 years. I also got family who darkskin that date other darkskins but that shyt rare from what I done seen.

Daps
What I said is true from what I've seen growing up. I got multiple family members that's dark skinned and dated either white women/men and have had kids by them, or dated super lightskin ass females. And this ain't no one or two months this shyt I've been seeing for 10 12 years. I also got family who darkskin that date other darkskins but that shyt rare from what I done seen.

Plenty of dark people date dark folks and got no problem with lightskin people.

The history of racism has always been harder for people with darker skin

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Anti blackness was made against darkskin people.

And the rest of what u said isnt true. There plenty of dark people who dont hate on light people
Man, you really need to wake up from the bullshyt

There have been no lightskins hating on darkskins for being dark. Conversely, there are numerous darkskins that can't stand their own skin so they hate on lightskins.

Daps
Plenty of dark people date dark folks and got no problem with lightskin people.

The history of racism has always been harder for people with darker skin

I'm not saying it hasn't, I'm just speaking on shyt I done seen in my life. If you black you considered a nicca regardless, even if you look white but got that drop of black in you from one of yo parents you still a nicca in they eyes.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
once again it was brought up not comparing the experience between complexions

it was saying cut colorism off anyway it is directed

if darker individuals can cry all day & night bright nikkas can say chill out on the fukkery

complexion ain't saving no one from any of the devil's plans that's bs