REAL TALK: I've Been Watching This Harvey Weinstein shyt & I Think This Needs To Be Said

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Look, I don't advocate putting your hands on a woman or holding her down and forcing her to perform ANY sexual actions she don't want to do, but . . . . .

Begging for p*ssy aint a crime y'all?:yeshrug:

Like, are we really gonna sit here and act like 99% of us wouldn't be here if our fathers aint beg our mamas for the p*ssy?:usure:

Like yeah, I agree Weinstein straight raping broads is TOTALLY fukked up and what pedos like Dan Schneider are doing is beyond reprehensible, but. . . .

That Lupita Nyongo story with Weinstein is just a dude trying to use his influence to get laid. He tried to give her a massage and she she was like, "Nah, I'll massage you" and then he took his pants off and she jetted.

That's not rape or sexual assault. It's just an old ass man being a little pervy and creepy.

Even the tape with the NYPD isn't him raping or molesting anybody, it's just him begging for p*ssy and then he begs the broad to watch him take a shower. It's creepy as fukk, but hardly rape or sexual assault.

It's the same story since the beginning of time.

Women use their looks and "charms" to get what they want and men use their power and money to get what they want.

That shyt might be creepy, but how the fukk are you gonna make being creepy against the law?:why:

Now, Weinstein might be a legit rapist, BUT these laws that these feminists are about to put on the books for NORMAL DUDES, who are just using plain old coersion to get laid is gonna be :whoo:.

IS it gonna be illegal to have a few drinks with a chick, come back to your place, put on some Teddy P. and then try to massage her?

Will you have to get some sort of consent form or something to have sex?

I repeat, RAPE & SEXUAL ASSAULT ARE 100% WRONG

But there's gotta be some middle ground between perfect gentleman and dragging a chick into the bushes and raping her, right?:bryan:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
You can make a spectrum or a pyramid of offenses...I've actually seen some on FB recently. However, im not touching this topic or talking about Harvey for awhile. Gotta let the shyt settle for a bit.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
"Beg for p*ssy" :MJLool:
image.gif