REAL TALK: I've Been Watching This Harvey Weinstein shyt & I Think This Needs To Be Said

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'd be fine with it.:yeshrug:

As long as the guy wasn't physically threatening me in some way, I'd just say no and move on.

I mean, I can't blame anybody gay or straight for shooting their shot. The worst that could happen is that they could say no.

Like I said at least 2 times. Raping & sexually assaulting people is 100% wrong, but shooting your shot?

I don't have a problem with that.

Its' just when you start grabbing people and physically doing something to them, that I have a problem with, which Weinstein did in other cases, but I"m talking about the ones where he's just being creepy & begging for the p*ssy, which nikkaz all of a sudden act like doesn't happen:jbhmm:

Act like soul/R&B wasn't built on nikkaz begging for p*ssy, brehs:beli:

Keith sweat and Luther Vandross are not relative to Harvey Weinstein ......fukk outta here wit the bullshyt:camby:. First of all they sang to women that were likely interested in them and they weren't the employer or boss of the women they sang too:rudy:. R&B is not a sexual predators blueprint or manifesto.....if you think that you lost :gucci:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you're trying to say.

The media calling his fukkery rape and sexual assault is just sensationalism. Honestly sensationalizing and ruining his name is pretty much all anyone can do to hurt someone that rich and famous. I don't consider majority of those women victims, they made a deals and conscious decisions to fukk him and be in a movie. The reason why they didn't speak out and talked him up every chance they got is because they were happy with their end of the deal, point blank.

At the end of the day he isn't fukking them without consent nor is he coercing consent as far as I read. That's why I don't think he can be charged, there really isn't a specific crime his acts can be defined with. Dude is just leveraging his power for consent/sex.

It's slimy shyt but it's something men do really every day. Dudes all over the world leverage their incomes, possessions, gifts, favors, drugs, lifestyle, fame and more to get sex everyday. I mean, if yall know any female rappers/singers ask them how many times a dude has suggested she fukk for studio time. :mjlol: The difference with Weinstein is he's leveraging their dreams and of all the things I listed, it's something people would give a whole lot more than p*ssy to get.

Anywho, that's what yall lame nikkas get for trying to quidproquo into some p*ssy :umad: that move has and always will be anti-game.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:patrice: did y'all even read what was said in the OP?

we all agree that harvey weinsten is disgusting - in fact his former driver somehow manged to make him look worse:
Harvey Weinstein 'had sex in car as woman begged him not to hurt her

but it seems to me he's "guilty" of what we all suspected goes on out there anyway..

wait until these accusations and stories start to flood in against pro athletes from the 80's and 90's....I'll give it about a year from now

cab drivers, former agents, video vixens, models, singers...

watch the response from sports fans toward those wome
n :sas2:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I get what you're trying to say.

The media calling his fukkery rape and sexual assault is just sensationalism. Honestly sensationalizing and ruining his name is pretty much all anyone can do to hurt someone that rich and famous. I don't consider majority of those women victims, they made a deals and conscious decisions to fukk him and be in a movie. The reason why they didn't speak out and talked him up every chance they got is because they were happy with their end of the deal, point blank.

At the end of the day he isn't fukking them without consent nor is he coercing consent as far as I read. That's why I don't think he can be charged, there really isn't a specific crime his acts can be defined with. Dude is just leveraging his power for consent/sex.

It's slimy shyt but it's something men do really every day. Dudes all over the world leverage their incomes, possessions, gifts, favors, drugs, lifestyle, fame and more to get sex everyday. I mean, if yall know any female rappers/singers ask them how many times a dude has suggested she fukk for studio time. :mjlol: The difference with Weinstein is he's leveraging their dreams and of all the things I listed, it's something people would give a whole lot more than p*ssy to get.

Anywho, that's what yall lame nikkas get for trying to quidproquo into some p*ssy :umad: that move has and always will be anti-game.

:scust::scust::gucci::dwillhuh::what::merchant::why::snoop::dahell:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing to me that makes it crossing the line, his age.

If a HS/college kid tries some of these stunts, it's easier to let that pass because he may not know what actually works best but he knows she ain't gonna just drop her draws and he has to be the initiator. I know I had some awkward situations in my teen years but I legit didn't know what I was doing at the time. Eventually you learn what works.

But when a 50 year old man tries it on a 25 year old woman, it's creep status. He's already learned how to escalate the situation in a natural way, and knows the signs of her non-interest. He's learned that if a woman is into him she will do certain things or give certain body language to proceed. But he's just being dull-headed and proceeding as if he doesn't know she isn't feeling him.