REAL TALK: I've Been Watching This Harvey Weinstein shyt & I Think This Needs To Be Said

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
These types of actions are only sexual assault if the woman doesn't find you attractive.

They like being coerced if they're into you.

Yes, because they’re playing along and the activities are consensual.

Women don’t want ugly or weird ass dudes pushin up on them or talkin into their ear. Why is this hard to accept?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So your ok with a powerful gay man begging for your penis? :dame:

I'd be fine with it.:yeshrug:

As long as the guy wasn't physically threatening me in some way, I'd just say no and move on.

I mean, I can't blame anybody gay or straight for shooting their shot. The worst that could happen is that they could say no.

Like I said at least 2 times. Raping & sexually assaulting people is 100% wrong, but shooting your shot?

I don't have a problem with that.

Its' just when you start grabbing people and physically doing something to them, that I have a problem with, which Weinstein did in other cases, but I"m talking about the ones where he's just being creepy & begging for the p*ssy, which nikkaz all of a sudden act like doesn't happen:jbhmm:

Act like soul/R&B wasn't built on nikkaz begging for p*ssy, brehs:beli:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'd be fine with it.:yeshrug:

As long as the guy wasn't physically threatening me in some way, I'd just say no and move on.

I mean, I can't blame anybody gay or straight for shooting their shot. The worst that could happen is that they could say no.

Like I said at least 2 times. Raping & sexually assaulting people is 100% wrong, but shooting your shot?

I don't have a problem with that.

Its' just when you start grabbing people and physically doing something to them, that I have a problem with, which Weinstein did in other cases, but I"m talking about the ones where he's just being creepy & begging for the p*ssy, which nikkaz all of a sudden act like doesn't happen:jbhmm:

Act like soul/R&B wasn't built on nikkaz begging for p*ssy, brehs:beli:

Sexual harassment is the same as “just shooting your shot”? :mjlol:

Ok breh

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Weinstein is more workplace sexual harassment than anything of substance.
The funny part is over half the people complaining actually fukked him to advance their career and that was a conscious decision on their part, just like Terry Crews let the man grab his dikk in front of his wife and didn't do anything or report him for sexual assault because he put working in hollywood over his own self respect.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

let me guess you're one of them "where's my hug at?" dudes, right?
I promise I worked wit a nikka like that once:mjlol:.....................nikka would always ask a couple of the same chicks EVERY DAY "where my hug at:shaq:".......chicks would do that shyt but have the:usure::comeon: faces while doin it.......shyt would have me weak, like I always wondered does this fat black nikka know how he lookin' right now :hhh:........and of course the one he asked the most was a white chick.....she always made a sarcastic smile like "here this perv go again:rudy:"......but he was clueless to the reality. Comedy everyday for me :pachaha:

Last edited: