Really Confused. Why is she hiding from me?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused brehs...

What does it mean when when a woman hides from you? I mean literally hiding from you too? :jbhmm:

So I've been at my job for a while and at my immediate work area it is me, one white dude , 1 sista, 3 latinas and 1 Becky. I'm cool with everybody on my shift, because I generally don't get into gossip or talk about anything non-work related. But I play the small talk game.:manny:

But I noticed 3 months ago , that one of the Latinas would not be in my vicinity. She wouldn't even look at me and worked extra hard to not show her face as she spoke to me. This lady seemed to do everything in her power not to do even have that.

I don't think I've said or done anything wrong to her, cause her friends, the other latinas and the white woman, are still happy and engaging with me. But that single woman out here being weird.:gucci:

I wouldn't even have made a this thread until I arrived at work yesterday said hello to the rest of my colleagues but the latina was nowhere to be seen. A few minutes later I could hear her behind me so I turn around and she is far off in background, in some random office with the lights turned off sitting there like :hamster: . She even having a Convo with some colleagues in the same room as me from that dark office.:mjtf:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You providing them unwanted co-worker shoulder rubs as you ask her what type of body wash she uses? :ufdup:
:dead::dead:

My head of HR is a white woman literally named Karen, so I don't wanna imagine where this would go.:picard:

If not, a lot of Latinas are :mjpls: Especially the older married ones
She 25 if it clarifies things.

I know what you mean tho. Personally I've gotten:mjpls: energy from the old Puerto Rican women. I think this woman in particular is Mexican...

Last edited:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:dead::dead:

My head of HR is a white woman literally named Karen, so I don't wanna imagine where this would go.:picard:

She 25 if it clarifies things.

I know what you mean tho. Personally I've gotten:mjpls: energy from the old Puerto Rican women. I think this woman in particular is Mexican...

What type of job is it? Who has seniority? Been at my job over 15 years and with my position, mofos have to deal with me. Maybe not like but deal with me.