Really Confused. Why is she hiding from me?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Somebody said something to her about you

It wasn’t till I worked at the same company as my woman that I truely understood the foolishness some of these work females get up to

I’ve had women fabricate a lot of shyt about me at work up to and include whole imaginary relationships

And then had other people switch up on me because of made up shyt I had no idea was being said

:russ:

But if shes not your woman and it’s not affecting your job don’t worry about it

:yeshrug:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
You definitely make her feel some type of way but you shouldn’t even worry about her. She trying to get your attention one way or another if she’s being that standoff-ish. Women will do this from time to time in the workplace for various reasons.

Just make her apart of the background noise that comes with work until she changes her behavior.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
OP I feel like you’re older than me and have been working for years so I shouldn’t have to say this, but why do you even give a damn?

let her act like a dummy talking to ppl from a diff room all day. let her work under her desk if she wanted to. Point being who gives a damn. She’s not interfering in your work, and is making herself out to be a dumbass. Where does your problem lie?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She’s either very much attracted to u or repulsed by you.

It's one of the two. :yeshrug: There is no middle ground here.

The "one white dude" is trying to get with her, thought you may be competition, made some stories up about you, now she's scared.

This is possible, too. (Young) Women are very conscious of a mans perceived social standing. You can be attractive to a degree to her, but if general sentiment is that you're unpopular, she's going to careful about being seen with you in front of those who bad mouth you.