la force de l'avenir
Daps
I took every photo in the article. Is it good, overall?:lupe:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Started a little awkward with the vague questions, but it was cool for a general spotlight of an upcoming artist. A lot of the questions seemed like they could be plugged into any interview.

I’m not saying you need narduwar type info, but it might be better to lead with information about the person and ask them to expound on what you know.

People who go out of their way to read an article about an upcoming artist probably already know a lot of the shyt you asked. Keep at it. It wasn’t a bad read.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Started a little awkward with the vague questions, but it was cool for a general spotlight of an upcoming artist. A lot of the questions seemed like they could be plugged into any interview.

I’m not saying you need narduwar type info, but it might be better to lead with information about the person and ask them to expound on what you know.

People who go out of their way to read an article about an upcoming artist probably already know a lot of the shyt you asked. Keep at it. It wasn’t a bad read.
Thanks. It was my first interview ever and I didn't want to be offensive.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Ayyyeee, I actually like KB Devaughn "the Westside dogg". "Playin" is his best song, in my opinion. I found out about him a long time ago, he was on Boogie's mixtape (I forgot the name of it) another LA rapper from Compton.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Ayyyeee, I actually like KB Devaughn "the Westside dogg". "Playin" is his best song, in my opinion. I found out about him a long time ago, he was on Boogie's mixtape (I forgot the name of it) another LA rapper from Compton.
Breh seems legit both in music and in person.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Based in both San Diego and LA

You got a website or anything breh?

I’ve been writing for years

Started out with Bleacher Report when they were starting out posting ads on Craigslist. Did a few articles on the Clippers.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You got a website or anything breh?

I’ve been writing for years

Started out with Bleacher Report when they were starting out posting ads on Craigslist. Did a few articles on the Clippers.
No website or anything. Just a journalism major at Cal State Long Beach. I published a few articles here and there.