Reggie Bush

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I understand what you're saying but his physique isn't godly to the point where he had to take steroids to achieve it. Part of His Job is to be in shape and dude has the time to do it
Yeah I thought when we normally discuss this it's about were drugs the primary source to get said person to that physique.

I would never be surprised is a pro athlete is on some form of PEDs. Like you said Bush's general build seems within his athletic capacity.

:manny:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I understand what you're saying but his physique isn't godly to the point where he had to take steroids to achieve it. Part of His Job is to be in shape and dude has the time to do it

He’s 200 pounds of lean muscle mass at 8% bodyfat at 6ft. Jon Jones who is 6’4 had to use gear to bulk up and break the 200 pounds mark lean. No way in hell can you be 215 pounds straight lean naturally. Go look at the natural peak limits and you will understand. His fat free index is 26 above the natural limit plus he’s a professional athlete as well, so he has access to the best gear available.

No way is that achievable natural,

Daps
He’s 200 pounds of lean muscle mass at 8% bodyfat at 6ft. Jon Jones who is 6’4 had to use gear to bulk up and break the 200 pounds mark lean. No way in hell can you be 215 pounds straight lean naturally. Go look at the natural peak limits and you will understand. His fat free index is 26 above the natural limit plus he’s a professional athlete as well, so he has access to the best gear available.

In all honesty, i am 6'1 and the heaviest i have been is 197 of muscle with low body fat and I have have never juiced. So if someone is 5 pounds more than me at that point, I can believe it could be done naturally. Just saying.

I am not saying Reggie is 100% clean but I l know you can be 200 pounds and lean without juicing.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
In all honesty, i am 6'1 and the heaviest i have been is 197 of muscle with low body fat and I have have never juiced. So if someone is 5 pounds more than me at that point, I can believe it could be done naturally. Just saying.

I am not saying Reggie is 100% clean but I l know you can be 200 pounds and lean without juicing.

Talk is cheap. Show us your physique and let us see firstly if you past the eye test (Easy to spot someone on the juice). Because being 200 pounds lean is not an easy feat. No male in this world has reached 200 pounds lean until AAS were created, not a single soul before 1930s and so. But now a days due to heavy usage of AAS and fake natural/athletes all suddenly it becomes obtainable natural. The reality has been heavily skewed

Fat-Free Mass Index in Users and NonUsers of Steroids : Bodyrecomposition

Natural Muscle Building: A Look At Potential, Genetics & Arm Size

So you either underestimating your bodyfat or completely lying. 200 pounds of lean muscle is not naturally possible. If you use Fat Free Mass Index and natural limit guys and real life natural experience you would understand.

100 years ago, 100kg fat man was HUGE person, probably the biggest in the world. Human body has hardly changed in that time. And with the know science behind muscle growth and horomones, sorry to burst the bubble but 100kg of lean muscle is not a reality with AAS usage.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I'll have to take a recent pic, but page 103 in starting point thread is me at 191pounds.
Zyzz-transformation.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

9cf513e095921280b4ee372898468c89.jpg

bodybuilding-steroids-before-and-afterbody-transformation-gertlouw-6-1024x710-1000x600.jpg

Brah, get the fuk out of here you are natural. Your muscles are too thick, dense and full at a low bodyfat percentage. Why do people lie about this sort of things? Are you that insecure you need to lie on the Coli to feel better?
You are roughly the same height as all these guys and roughly the same weight (Give or take), yet everyone one of these guys are known users and are heavy users, yet you magically and naturally are near their stats? Please boy stop, I know this industry in and out and have used before so I know the difference between being natty and cycling. Complete different worlds, you can lie to the naïve guys in the Coli looking for a “natural” superhero but not me bro, you are using without a question.

You have the same muscle mass as those 60's 70s classic bodybuilders, the definition is different however you size is near lol

Last edited:
Daps
Zyzz-transformation.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

9cf513e095921280b4ee372898468c89.jpg

bodybuilding-steroids-before-and-afterbody-transformation-gertlouw-6-1024x710-1000x600.jpg

Brah, get the fuk out of here you are natural. Your muscles are too thick, dense and full at a low bodyfat percentage. Why do people lie about this sort of things? Are you that insecure you need to lie on the Coli to feel better?
You are roughly the same height as all these guys and roughly the same weight (Give or take), yet everyone one of these guys are known users and are heavy users, yet you magically and naturally are near their stats? Please boy stop, I know this industry in and out and have used before so I know the difference between being natty and cycling. Complete different worlds, you can lie to the naïve guys in the Coli looking for a “natural” superhero but not me bro, you are using without a question.

You have the same muscle mass as those 60's 70s classic bodybuilders, the definition is different however you size is near lol

:mjlol:

I actually don't think that is the best i have looked either...but breh try a decent diet and training hard and see where it gets you.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

I actually don't think that is the best i have looked either...but breh try a decent diet and training hard and see where it gets you.
And that's all you have to say. You're right bro, should increase my chicken and broccoli intake and training harder, that's alll to it bro. :russ:

Ok bro :mjlol:

Daps
And that's all you have to say. You're right bro, should increase my chicken and broccoli intake and training harder, that's alll to it bro. :russ:

Ok bro :mjlol:

Obviously genetics play a factor but i never thought I was in that great a shape compared to some and being 6'1 and 191 pounds to me isn't abnormal.

Daps
:mjlol: Coli cats at it again,

i

This is the 1963 San Diego Chargers. These guys were taking Dianabol(Most anabolic steroid available still) with every meals in 1963. They went from a losing record to winning the championship in 1963. Reggie Bush is bigger, thicker, stronger, has more endurance, more powerful and faster than everyone in this team. Yet he is natural? His body is more anabolic than Dianabol now? The same substance Arnold called the breakfast of champions?

Bush probably hasn’t been natural since High School. Because coaches and trainers actually supply kids in school, you won’t make College grade naturally nor professional grade naturally. This isn’t a attack on Bush but the reality of sports and fitness.

Natural? GTFOH. How naive and stupid are you guys???

Breh,I'm not going to sit here and say you aren't right,because you could be,but Reggie Bushs physique is 100% achievable while being natty,I know cats bigger than him natty,takes a lot of hard work,consistency and most importantly genetics.

Daps

Breh everybody body and genetic limit isn't the same,I was in prison with 6'0 220,5'9 215,5'6 190 cats who were natty and built. It's possible

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Obviously genetics play a factor but i never thought I was in that great a shape compared to some and being 6'1 and 191 pounds to me isn't abnormal.
You haven’t even addressed any of my points and facts. Your rebuttal if you can call that was the same lies as those fake naturals and lairs in the fitness world tell. Train harder and eat better? What do you even mean? The natural body is bounded by natural law. Bulking up on lean muscle while under 8% bodyfat while your hormones levels are crashing isn’t possible natural bro.

Daps
You haven’t even addressed any of my points and facts. Your rebuttal if you can call that was the same lies as those fake naturals and lairs in the fitness world tell. Train harder and eat better? What do you even mean? The natural body is bounded by natural law. Bulking up on lean muscle while under 8% bodyfat while your hormones levels are crashing isn’t possible natural bro.

Ok breh, I know for a fact that I am natural and if anything it is a compliment that you think I am juicing :myman:

I don't know the limit of my body as I don't LOVE training and eating super well to take it to it's limit but I am good with where I am right now.

As for the original topic, maybe Reggie is juicing but personally I think you can achieve that sort of physique naturally.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Breh everybody body and genetic limit isn't the same,I was in prison with 6'0 220,5'9 215,5'6 190 cats who were natty and built. It's possible
Firstly I like all your opinions on strength training and calisthenics. But strength training is definitely something you can see easily and progress well as a natural but size is a different story brother.

There is so much testosterone, so much HGH, so much IGF1 and insulin the human can produce. And yes, there is a natural limit and using fat free index is a great example of it. Anyone over 25 is not natural and sometimes people under this figure cannot natural as well, since different compounds have different effects and personal usage determines outcome. You need to realize the potency of AAS brothers, an old man using TRT has a higher test levels than a male who is 25 and in his prime, 5mg of Dbol(Single tablet) is equivalent to full androgen replacement in males.

Now how do you know these buff swollen prisoners are not using AAS? Pill or two a day and you will break and smash the natural barrier. Why wouldn’t harden criminals use AAS if they had access to it? In such an environment where you need any edge, why wouldn’t they use? They are criminals if they were risking their life/time to do a crime, I wouldn’t put it past them to use AAS, you coming across as naive and giving the worst type of people benefit of the doubt.

Now reading your post I understood that me and you have a different meaning of being swole. In my eyes, being under 10% bodyfat and having large muscles is swole, size doesn’t matter since compounds have different effects. So someone who is 6ft 175 pounds of lean muscle with bf% of 7% is not natural in my eyes, because your hormones crash after a certain bf% so you would need exogenous source of hormones to build muscles. Now a guy at 6ft 200 pounds of lean muscle with bf% of 10% is a peak human, like .1% of the population, no way can this occur naturally. Also filling a frame of guy 6> is MUCH harder than 5’6 guy which is the average height of bodybuilders. But that doesn’t even mean there aren’t AAS user who bf% higher than 10% there are plenty but there goals are different. Being big and puffy natural can occur but being big lean naturally is impossible no matter which way you spell it brother. Once you understand the science behind it all you will realize..

But much respect to you,
Ok breh, I know for a fact that I am natural and if anything it is a compliment that you think I am juicing :myman:

I don't know the limit of my body as I don't LOVE training and eating super well to take it to it's limit but I am good with where I am right now.

As for the original topic, maybe Reggie is juicing but personally I think you can achieve that sort of physique naturally.

So you don’t love training and or eating well, yet your physique is similar size and conditioning to AAS users(heavy compounds) and on the same token you were telling me maybe I need to work harder and eat better to see better results? :mindblown::wtf::heh:

I won’t even bother with you anymore, you cannot even formulate a proper argument and your story is all over the place, exactly like all fake natural AAS users. You remind me of Overeem and his horse stories.