Reggie Bush

Daps
Firstly I like all your opinions on strength training and calisthenics. But strength training is definitely something you can see easily and progress well as a natural but size is a different story brother.

There is so much testosterone, so much HGH, so much IGF1 and insulin the human can produce. And yes, there is a natural limit and using fat free index is a great example of it. Anyone over 25 is not natural and sometimes people under this figure cannot natural as well, since different compounds have different effects and personal usage determines outcome. You need to realize the potency of AAS brothers, an old man using TRT has a higher test levels than a male who is 25 and in his prime, 5mg of Dbol(Single tablet) is equivalent to full androgen replacement in males.

Now how do you know these buff swollen prisoners are not using AAS? Pill or two a day and you will break and smash the natural barrier. Why wouldn’t harden criminals use AAS if they had access to it? In such an environment where you need any edge, why wouldn’t they use? They are criminals if they were risking their life/time to do a crime, I wouldn’t put it past them to use AAS, you coming across as naive and giving the worst type of people benefit of the doubt.

Now reading your post I understood that me and you have a different meaning of being swole. In my eyes, being under 10% bodyfat and having large muscles is swole, size doesn’t matter since compounds have different effects. So someone who is 6ft 175 pounds of lean muscle with bf% of 7% is not natural in my eyes, because your hormones crash after a certain bf% so you would need exogenous source of hormones to build muscles. Now a guy at 6ft 200 pounds of lean muscle with bf% of 10% is a peak human, like .1% of the population, no way can this occur naturally. Also filling a frame of guy 6> is MUCH harder than 5’6 guy which is the average height of bodybuilders. But that doesn’t even mean there aren’t AAS user who bf% higher than 10% there are plenty but there goals are different. Being big and puffy natural can occur but being big lean naturally is impossible no matter which way you spell it brother. Once you understand the science behind it all you will realize..

But much respect to you,

So you don’t love training and or eating well, yet your physique is similar size and conditioning to AAS users(heavy compounds) and on the same token you were telling me maybe I need to work harder and eat better to see better results? :mindblown::wtf::heh:

I won’t even bother with you anymore, you cannot even formulate a proper argument and your story is all over the place, exactly like all fake natural AAS users. You remind me of Overeem and his horse stories.

Bruh all criminals are not the worst kind of people,trust and believe there are people who never go to prison that are 10x worst than some prisoners,every one who is in prison isn't a rapist or murderer,some people end up in prison for a lot of petty things,so your idea of prisoners already has you judgemental against them and put them at a disadvantage for you even possibly believing them.

As I said I don't know what the cats bf%was in there but I know they were lean and weren't using any substances,those stories of prisoners using steroids and hgh,are myths breh,maybe some institutions will sneak em in for some guys,but the guys I was working out with while I was incarcerated weren't taking anything breh,some of em could barely afford ramen noodles my man.

I can't really go back and forth with you because you seem set on believing what you believe no matter what,but one of the cats I did time with has a YouTube video where he's rapping and shows his physique and he stood 5'9 215 lean I'll show you and you can give me your opinion,but he was 100% natural.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Bruh all criminals are not the worst kind of people,trust and believe there are people who never go to prison that are 10x worst than some prisoners,every one who is in prison isn't a rapist or murderer,some people end up in prison for a lot of petty things,so your idea of prisoners already has you judgemental against them and put them at a disadvantage for you even possibly believing them.

As I said I don't know what the cats bf%was in there but I know they were lean and weren't using any substances,those stories of prisoners using steroids and hgh,are myths breh,maybe some institutions will sneak em in for some guys,but the guys I was working out with while I was incarcerated weren't taking anything breh,some of em could barely afford ramen noodles my man.

I can't really go back and forth with you because you seem set on believing what you believe no matter what,but one of the cats I did time with has a YouTube video where he's rapping and shows his physique and he stood 5'9 215 lean I'll show you and you can give me your opinion,but he was 100% natural.
True, I was being harsh about prisoners being the worst but we can agree on average they are worse than the civilian population regardless of the injustices they faced in life.

Already with your stories there are inconsistent statements. You couldn’t gauge their bf yet how are you supposed to tell who is natural and who is not? Hgh isn’t used to bulk up and prisoners aren’t able to afford but orals steroids are cheap as cheap, year supply of dbol would cost around 200 max (Depending on souse). The most potent steroids are orals, so yes they are super easy to sneak end. They cannot afford cheap noodles yet are able to get 200 pounds lean? Prisoners have terrible nutrition and food supply yet they getting 200 pounds lean now? Do you see where I am going? None of you are saying and the other poster makes sense when put under the microscope brother, you arguing on semantics not facts or logic truth be told.

But let’s agree to disagree, we won’t be changing each other mind here

Daps
True, I was being harsh about prisoners being the worst but we can agree on average they are worse than the civilian population regardless of the injustices they faced in life.

Already with your stories there are inconsistent statements. You couldn’t gauge their bf yet how are you supposed to tell who is natural and who is not? Hgh isn’t used to bulk up and prisoners aren’t able to afford but orals steroids are cheap as cheap, year supply of dbol would cost around 200 max (Depending on souse). The most potent steroids are orals, so yes they are super easy to sneak end. They cannot afford cheap noodles yet are able to get 200 pounds lean? Prisoners have terrible nutrition and food supply yet they getting 200 pounds lean now? Do you see where I am going? None of you are saying and the other poster makes sense when put under the microscope brother, you arguing on semantics not facts or logic truth be told.

But let’s agree to disagree, we won’t be changing each other mind here

Bruh you never been inside the joint,so you can't speak on what goes on inside,secondly I don't need to know a cats exact body fat percentage to know what lean looks like bruh,everybody knows the difference between a fat nikka,a husky nikka and a lean nikka,it's really not hard as you making it bruh.

3rd I just offered proof by showing you dudes video and you still in denial.

:mjlol:

Believe it or not guys can get big and lean through hard work,genetics and being consistent :yeshrug: and when I say lean I'm not talking about no 4% body fat, I'm talking 9-12% bodyfat range.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Coli cats at it again,

i

This is the 1963 San Diego Chargers. These guys were taking Dianabol(Most anabolic steroid available still) with every meals in 1963. They went from a losing record to winning the championship in 1963. Reggie Bush is bigger, thicker, stronger, has more endurance, more powerful and faster than everyone in this team. Yet he is natural? His body is more anabolic than Dianabol now? The same substance Arnold called the breakfast of champions?

Bush probably hasn’t been natural since High School. Because coaches and trainers actually supply kids in school, you won’t make College grade naturally nor professional grade naturally. This isn’t a attack on Bush but the reality of sports and fitness.

Natural? GTFOH. How naive and stupid are you guys???
Back then people weren't even lifting weights like we do now, or even understood what it takes to achieve a great physique unless you were a bodybuilder

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Bruh you never been inside the joint,so you can't speak on what goes on inside,secondly I don't need to know a cats exact body fat percentage to know what lean looks like bruh,everybody knows the difference between a fat nikka,a husky nikka and a lean nikka,it's really not hard as you making it bruh.

3rd I just offered proof by showing you dudes video and you still in denial.

:mjlol:

Believe it or not guys can get big and lean through hard work,genetics and being consistent :yeshrug: and when I say lean I'm not talking about no 4% body fat, I'm talking 9-12% bodyfat range.
Show me the video and pictures please and I’ll analyse. I just didn’t want to waste repeating the same argument as everything I said makes total sense while you rely on faith and honest nature of criminals. Can’t afford noodles but can get 200 pounds lean? Do you understand what you are even saying??? The audacity

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Back then people weren't even lifting weights like we do now, or even understood what it takes to achieve a great physique unless you were a bodybuilder
Weight lifting has hardly changed over the years. Changing routines won’t help break the natural limit regardless. But if you want to go a step further I can easily ague the quality food over the decades has worsen due modern agriculture techniques yet we are seeing more muscular people than ever before when the average man is fatter and has less testosterone than ever before. All that really has changed is sports in the hormones, as the science of weight lifting has hardly changed.

Also educate on the potency of anabolic. A AAS users who doesn’t lift will gain more than a natural user who lifts. This has been proven on multiple studies. A 4 week cycle will gain more muscle mass than a natural could in 2 decades. So please stop, no human is naturally more anabolic than dbol.

Daps
Show me the video and pictures please and I’ll analyse. I just didn’t want to waste repeating the same argument as everything I said makes total sense while you rely on faith and honest nature of criminals. Can’t afford noodles but can get 200 pounds lean? Do you understand what you are even saying??? The audacity

:mjlol: Breh the prison gives you three meals a day that usually equal out to about 2300 calories a day you throw two honey buns and a noodle in there you easily exceed 3,000+ calories,you can't speak on something you have no knowledge about.

I think it boils down to YOU not being able to get big and lean and feeling that if you can't do it then nobody else can,that's the vibe I get from you:yeshrug:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Breh the prison gives you three meals a day that usually equal out to about 2300 calories a day you throw two honey buns and a noodle in there you easily exceed 3,000+ calories,you can't speak on something you have no knowledge about.

I think it boils down to YOU not being able to get big and lean and feeling that if you can't do it then nobody else can,that's the vibe I get from you:yeshrug:
But you clearly stated THEY couldn't afford noodles but now they can afford noodles? You story isn't even straight. Even with the calorie and protein needed the human body can only do so much protein synthesis, steroids were created to break this along with its host of benefits from increase in RBC, nitrogen retentions, and others.

No, I'm arguing because everything I said is backed by science, facts and historical documentations(When AAS really started) while you have a story of swole friend that you aren't around 24/7, are criminals and who would have no issues to lie to your face. Plus your accounts has holes in it and doesn't add up.

This is ridiculous, the most astonishing part is your faith in other humans as a former convict lol. :russ::mjlol:

Daps
But you clearly stated THEY couldn't afford noodles but now they can afford noodles? You story isn't even straight. Even with the calorie and protein needed the human body can only do so much protein synthesis, steroids were created to break this along with its host of benefits from increase in RBC, nitrogen retentions, and others.

No, I'm arguing because everything I said is backed by science, facts and historical documentations(When AAS really started) while you have a story of swole friend that you aren't around 24/7, are criminals and who would have no issues to lie to your face? Plus your accounts has holes in it and doesn't add up.

This is ridiculous, the most astonishing part is your faith in other humans as a former convict lol. :russ::mjlol:

I said they barely could afford noodles.

Ima stop right here breh it's really no point in debating with you:francis:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
There isn’t because honestly there was not a single thing you said that was backed up by facts. Everything you stated is anecdotal evidence and on the assumption your friends would not lie to you. Nikkas kill each other over less and lie over less but your naivety is the fork in the road here.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is exactly what I pick up from all his posts.