Remember the Fukk Nikka ( Sorry Giselle), who advocated raping women?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
did anita sarkesian say the government should legalize violence and then run to the police when threatened with violence?

honestly roosh is a hypocrite, as well as a coward and an idiot

wasn't his plan to ''make rape legal on private property''? most stores, schools, restaurants, apartment buildings are private property

if his ass got raped YOU BET he would want police help regardless of where it happened
The oven was too hot for both of them. Then they need to get out of the kitchen and stfu. I don't advocate alot of Roosh's ideologies. I do think that some of the tenants of neomasculinity are sound structures for millennial males, though. They helped me get a girl I can actually have fun with.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
The oven was too hot for both of them. Then they need to get out of the kitchen and stfu. I don't advocate alot of Roosh's ideologies. I do think that some of the tenants of neomasculinity are sound structures for millennial males, though. They helped me get a girl I can actually have fun with.

honestly my problem with most of those dudes is they are not men's rights activists because they care about men but because they don't care for women... like that mgtow thing... i only saw it once but most of the threads had ''women'' ''females'' and ''feminists'' on their title. it was 80% hating on women and 20% actual men's issues. like wtf aren't you trying to go on your own way?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
honestly my problem with most of those dudes is they are not men's rights activists because they care about men but because they don't care for women... like that mgtow thing... i only saw it once but most of the threads had ''women'' ''females'' and ''feminists'' on their title. it was 80% hating on women and 20% actual men's issues. i don't think that's reasonable or healthy. if they are actually concerned about men and their issues then that's good, help each other, but it should be about giving more rights to men not taking away women's right to vote or whatever.
Mgtow. Is actually more geared towards men's issues they aren't a monolith so you can't judge on just one outing. No disrespect. Some of these dudes are fukking nuts. I will agree, I'm semi active on Roosh's ROK site mainly for self improvevent which I think all men need. I don't want to take away my mom's rights. But equality gets tossed around a lot when it benefits people but it's not a showing up in other places. I see what you're saying though.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They are though. :ld: You prolly think there is no female and feminism hate here either huh. :heh:

Of course there is, I just choose not to indulge and then continue to complain about it. There's definitely anti BW bashing done on here, and I know who the posters are, I report them, call em out, and keep it moving.