Remember when Ice Cube got knocked out, Chain snatched and Cypress Hill wore it on Stage.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Your feelings are really hurt arent they :pachaha:

Don't tell me they're not after reading that sig of yours :mjlol:

The dedication nikkas have when their favorite rapper loses....:wow:

I cant even understand you :laff:

On to ignore you go little hoe.... didnt come the coli to speak to retards or :wrist: which youre kind of a mixture between the two hahhahahahhahaha

blocced...but guarantee youll still respond like a good little loyal bytch to me should , even though i cant see it :laff:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I guess this is a bad time to tell him I have no idea who he is so I might as well have already been on his ignore list

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
"This post is hidden because you have this poster set to ignore"

Whatd i tell you ?? Poor b*stard may never let it go :mjlol:

Wonder if i could get her to "bark" one more time? Lmao

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Whats so funny? Hes making millions of dollars from acting. Camnt be a gangsta rapper his whole life :manny:
What are these other nikkas doing that he was beefing with?

muggs got rich of a real estate before the bubble burst then produced Gzas second best album

b real fukked carmen elektra in her prime

nuff said

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Perception is B Real looked like a don,he had people feuding with Cube beat him up and bring him the chain....Rap is all about perception and no way you can say B Real didnt look a bawse and Cube looked mad weak after that chain incident...

Perception is everything and the chain snatchin and magazine covers proved that,it looks like Cypress Hill won this beef cuz of how it looks in pics and dvd's when in actuality Cube destroyed them on wax but that got swept under the rug....

In 96 before social media people aint know,back then we didnt know how that fight got started or that it given to CH at a show,all we knew is they had Cubes chain...

All we could go on was B Real wearing the chain with Kam and Solo looking like his foot soldiers...It absolutely made him look like a boss...Dont matter how it got to him fact is Cubes chain got to him...

I always thought it was funny in that dvd how upset Mack got about losing the chain,they knew they came off looking weak...

If people would have watched the OP video they would have heard clear as day what happened....

B-Real had a sit down meeting with Kam & Solo right before Ice Cube got knocked out and his chain snatched. :king:

So it's not just a random occurrence that B-real ended up getting the chain, they made it into an event. :whistle:

Ice Cube fans should just be happy it was Kam & Solo and B-Real didn't send the Pico-Union Goons. :cool:

That's what real bosses do just ask 50 cent.....:wink: