Remember when Ice Cube got knocked out, Chain snatched and Cypress Hill wore it on Stage.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nikka that took his watch and chain voice acted a main character in a video game that has sold billions at this point :mjpls:

Cubes scowl musta scared him off the streets and turned him into a voice actor:troll:

Cube was already a full time actor by this point, and was still boxin nikkas in traffic.:banderas:

Cube doin his own stunts>>>Cypress Hill

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And that's why Cube called them false flaggers. That sh*t might ride in NYC, but not in Cali, Cali is blood in blood out, you can't just up and become an inactive member after being apart of the set :rudy: #wheredeydodatat

Snoop, and DJ Quick off the top of my head. Danny Trejo(the actor) was apparently Eme in San Quentin. It does happen. Maybe its like cell phone contracts. Pay a ETF and you get to leave :ld:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
And? Lmao

When you finish high school young man , you'll realize millionaires getting into pissing matches never "matters" ....as long as your making money and happy you're not taking L's lmao wtf do they teach you guys in HS? :laff:

Exactly, that's hood mentality, millionaires/corporate america quick to pay settlement fees and keep it movin'. Ice Cube made that transition, the rest didn't :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Snoop, and DJ Quick off the top of my head. Danny Trejo(the actor) was apparently Eme in San Quentin. It does happen. Maybe its like cell phone contracts. Pay a ETF and you get to leave :ld:

When did Snoop leave the 60s' breh?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:wow:@this being the exact reponse the Cube imitator had at the end of the Kam diss before he got "beat up"

the levels :ohlawd:

Can you speak without using those over played coli pictures kid?? Lol or is that how you "drive" home your points ? :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The n1gga live in the burbs. Im sure he got connects, but I doubt its a part of his day to day life. :comeon:

Only these new n1ggaz(Chris Brown, Wayne, etc) wanna be bangin after getting rich.

You don't have to be shootin' it out in the streets everyday to be active breh :beli: Snoop is OG status now, most OGs don't even need to hold a gun. Snoops still rocks colors and flags, that's active to me. :manny:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You don't have to be shootin' it out in the streets everyday to be active breh :beli: Snoop is OG status now, most OGs don't even need to hold a gun. Snoops still rocks colors and flags, that's active to me. :manny:
Active to me is being in the streets or being at risk for some kinda conspiracy charge.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Cubes scowl musta scared him off the streets and turned him into a voice actor:troll:

Cube was already a full time actor by this point, and was still boxin nikkas in traffic.:banderas:

Cube doin his own stunts>>>Cypress Hill

Nikkaz mad cause Cube chose being a movie star over hangin on the block #wheredeydodatat :dead:

Active to me is being in the streets or being at risk for some kinda conspiracy charge.

cracker.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Can you speak without using those over played coli pictures kid?? Lol or is that how you "drive" home your points ? :laff:
Your feelings are really hurt arent they :pachaha:

Don't tell me they're not after reading that sig of yours :mjlol:

The dedication nikkas have when their favorite rapper loses....:wow: