Remember when Ice Cube got knocked out, Chain snatched and Cypress Hill wore it on Stage.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 96 before social media people aint know,back then we didnt know how that fight got started or that it given to CH at a show,all we knew is they had Cubes chain...

All we could go on was B Real wearing the chain with Kam and Solo looking like his foot soldiers...It absolutely made him look like a boss...Dont matter how it got to him fact is Cubes chain got to him...

I always thought it was funny in that dvd how upset Mack got about losing the chain,they knew they came off looking weak...

You live in Canada...I'm from Southern Cali. We knew about it. Doesn't matter what anyone not in the know thinks about it 20 years later. And trust me, NO ONE thought B-Real came off as a boss. Yes, it was funny, but no one gave B-Real respect for his supposed involvement.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Because Wc been friends with Cypress Hill just as long as he been friends with Ice Cube...

Wc, Cypress Hill and Cube all grew up in South Central

Mack 10 is from Inglewood and didn't go way back wit them like that so when the beef was on he didn't give a fukk

B Real was all up in WC's video back in da day

^this^, yup :myman:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whats so funny? Hes making millions of dollars from acting. Camnt be a gangsta rapper his whole life :manny:
What are these other nikkas doing that he was beefing with?
This weird fakkit must be related to them cypress hill dudes or summin cause their diss records were fukkin wack :camby:

Cube did take that L tho. From a BLACK MAN. fukkoutmyface

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Ice Cube fans really upset right now, be happy Cypress Hill helped Cube get his acting career in order.

:lolbron:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Lets take a timeout and give DJ Muggs & Cube props for giving us classic songs off the Predator.

That signature Muggs Production >

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That feud was between Kam and Cube. Yes, Kam's people, Cube's people and Cypress Hill's people all knew each other, but the Solo/Cube fight was it's own thing. Solo giving the chain to B-Real in no way made B-Real look like a boss. Solo put the work in, so he looked like the boss. Then add to the fact that cats weren't really feeling Cypress Hill like that at that point in time (save for the eses/white cats) AND Cube/Mack 10 killed them on wax. Don't get me wrong, Cube getting knocked out was funny as hell, but people had respect for him because he saw Solo in traffic and wanted the fade like a grown man. Fukk perception. That's for people who don't know.

Cotdamn it's so easy to spot a real nikka :salute: That's like saying if I bought Slowbuck's chain I'm some kind of a G :rudy: And Cypress Hill got KILLED on wax.

Gots to treat these bytch ass nikkas like they stole something
I see a joint in your clutch
You're smokin that shyt too much
Got your bytch ass touched
Sen Dogg you can't rap from the guts
And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts
I don't know why y'all think y'all slick
I don't know what rapper down wit your click
I don't know one bytch on your dikk
And I don't know one nikka pumping your shyt
I hear you claiming South Central wait...
You ain't from my hood!
Y'all hoes from South Gate
Coming with a voice high pitched
The "B" in B-Real must stand for bytch

Everybody in the Ghetto, know what you're doing
1 white boy and 2 fukking Cubans
Claiming that you're Loco
But you ain't Mexican

Listen to "No Vaseline" Before you flex again
fukking with tha hoggs
You say you bloods
But you ain't nothing but a Dogg fool
On tour only rapping to tha yuppies

We the Big Fish that'll make a dish out you fukking guppies
So who y'all with?
nikkaz down with Cypress can wipe this shyt off my dikk
Has I stick it like King Kong
And play Ping Pong
With this fake ass Cheech and Chong
Did you tell ya
Momma that I had to help ya
When Sen Dogg left your bytch ass in Australia
You say that I took your hook?
It must be the White Boy thinking all nikkaz crooks

Now What? You hip-hop Hippies
How you fukking junkies
Think you Gonna Punk Me?
And chill
And Deal with tha fact that you ain't got enough skill
To kill
The King Of The Hill

Let's be real, anybody from Cali would have told you especially back then those lyrics would have any REAL Blood, Crip, or ese seeing you in the streets. And everything Cube said was 100% fact, which is what made it worse. And nothing happened. Stop acting like a 1-on-1 fade Cube took with a REAL Crip nikka has anything to do with Cypress Hill's gangsta :beli:

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Them Mexicans showing they ass in the comment section:

Man I love how these ******s in here try to act like Mexicans and Latinos don't run LA. 85% of gangs in LA are Hispanic. These are facts people. South Central watts and Compton used to be primarily black neighborhoods but they've gotten completely overrun by my people. It's a known fact here in the city but these lame blacks just don't know how to take an L. They stay getting beat up in LA County. Most of em getting pc'ed up like the bytches they are. Stop lying ******s you're making yourselves look bad.

:banderas:

yoooooooo my la' kneegas better not let this slide

tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Because Wc been friends with Cypress Hill just as long as he been friends with Ice Cube...

Wc, Cypress Hill and Cube all grew up in South Central

Mack 10 is from Inglewood and didn't go way back wit them like that so when the beef was on he didn't give a fukk

B Real was all up in WC's video back in da day

Cypress Hill isn't from South Central.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You live in Canada...I'm from Southern Cali. We knew about it. Doesn't matter what anyone not in the know thinks about it 20 years later. And trust me, NO ONE thought B-Real came off as a boss. Yes, it was funny, but no one gave B-Real respect for his supposed involvement.

Look my point was the perception of this beef was CH won,the dvds and the magazines influenced an opinion that B Real won that beef cuz O Shea got knocked out and lost his chain...and it made them look tough when the truth is they got killed just going by the music....the comments on youtube with that video speak to that....

Notion that perception dont count is non sense,it counts for alot in music and esp hip hop...