Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Uh, Isreal has money, top tier tech, top tier education. African governments could learn a lot of Israeli. At the very least we could let them help us develop weapons industries in Africa.

Once Biafra is realized they will be the very First Nation we establish formal relations with.
I feel there will be more negative than positive. However I will withhold my full judgement until everything is firm. Israel can’t be worse the the Western power and China

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
No they wont. They hate black Africans and the United States will stop sending Israel weapons if they give them to Africans.

Israel will do whatever will further it's agenda

African countries would add billions to their already growing defense industry

Not to mention this is a political power play. Lots of African armies use Chinese gear. No doubt the US will also be in favor of Israel being a supplier instead of China

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
The AU is a piece of shyt organization and could gain a lot from Israeli membership.

again, fukk the worthless AU
What can they/we gain
Uh, Isreal has money, top tier tech, top tier education. African governments could learn a lot of Israeli. At the very least we could let them help us develop weapons industries in Africa.

Once Biafra is realized they will be the very First Nation we establish formal relations with.
I feel there will be more negative than positive. However I will withhold my full judgement until everything is firm. Israel can’t be worse the the Western power and China
What's funny is I'm reading Israel was a member of OAU and they never provided any of that. Which is part of the reason OAU got replaced by AU.

This seems to be more of a political leverage move against Arabs.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is I'm reading Israel was a member of OAU and they never provided any of that. Which is part of the reason OAU got replaced by AU.

This seems to be more of a political leverage move against Arabs.
Why people should be wary of members who are not even in the continent

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
How the fukk is a non African country part of the AU?:wtf:

White people really won't let black black people have their own shyt. They're getting real desperate lately.
Hey term “Middle East” was coined in 1901 and would you consider that Asia? Probably had something to go with biblical history :mjpls:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl

The only thing they're trying to do is increase surveillance of african countries

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The only thing they're trying to do is increase surveillance of african countries
Most African countries are a complete mess. Africa needs surveillance at this point. If so called "good Africans" cant get these despots out of office, then african deserve all the disrespect and derision they receive.