Republican Speaker of the House: Now is not the time for comprehensive immigration reform.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blaming republicans for democrat failures again
This has nothing to do with The failures of the democrats.

This is a glaring example of the republican party not willing to work across the aisle to attain power. While simultaneously putting the nation at risk.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bad look for the GOP.

Best believe Iz rye El still gonna get their money though

Daps
republikkkans so trash they wont even support they own bullshyt. this is what making a deal with the devil looks like.
I wanna see how far this shyt goes.

Like if Trump said "I support reparations for Nig...I mean Afro-Americans. Let's get a bipartisan bill lined up for The Blacks."

What would the GOP do?

What would Democrats do?

How would non-Black MAGATS react?

What would Blacks do?

Dude could turn the nation upside down with some shyt like that.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Republicans set a trap and fell into its own trap. Theyre definitely operating in the image of their leader

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like if Trump said "I support reparations for Nig...I mean Afro-Americans. Let's get a bipartisan bill lined up for The Blacks."

What would the GOP do?

What would Democrats do?

What would Blacks do?

He proudly rolled out the platinum plan which is more than the democrats are doing right now. But not a single black person in America actually believed he would do anything on that plan:mjlol:

So if he came out and said he supported reperations,who would believe him enough to change their vote or non vote? Nobody with any sense. I barely would trust the Dems if they were to say that other than to play political football with black people.

Blaming republicans for democrat failures again

Blaming democrats for republican obstruction again

If only there was a catchy hashtag that expressed this perfectly#BothSides:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans set a trap and fell into its own trap. Theyre definitely operating in the image of their leader

They might completelt switch it up and paint the democrats as the ones who hate latinos and immigrants. They literally have the luxury of their voting base not giving a damn if they look like hypocrites,or flat out lie.

Republican voters simply want their guy to win however it has to get done. Thats why the democrats with all their "He tried to steal democracy away:damn:" look and sound silly.

Because the tide has shifted in this country. Liberal voters dont care about playing nice and doing things the right way for democracy anymore:mjlol:

Republicans showing up for gang warfare,and the dems wanna have a dance battle like Michael jackson. Imagine being on Michaels side,and watching him try to poplock the other side into submission,while the other side strapped and just waiting for him to finish.

Its obvious dems dont want to wrestle in the mud. And when people dont feel your fighting for them,they will not vote for you:respect:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

What would the GOP do?

What would Democrats do?

What would Blacks do?

“I think it’s a very unusual thing,” Trump said of the possibility of reparations. “You have a lot of — it’s been a very interesting debate. I don’t see it happening, no.”

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Beautiful explanation of the situation, and exposing the hypocrisy of Trump and Republicans.