Restaurants are Straight Ass in 2024

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Breh....I'm fitting to 86 takeout for good with what I just had earlier for lunch.

I decided to go to the Chinese spot for some grub for me, and the family. I got the usual:

Wings and fries for the wife and son, and wings and lo mein for the marsupial.

Once I got home... :francis: :

• Noodles colder than the heart of a drill rapper
  • Chicken undercooked and semi raw
  • Broken up fortune cookie
  • The lady telling me that shyt already put soy sauce on my noodles and if I got some, it was going to cost extra.
:mindblown: I'm done, I HAD IT WITH THESE DAMN RESTAURANTS AND THIS MID ASS shyt!

This is why I'm learning to cook my own meal, and if takeout is needed, just cop some shyt from Wally world. Its bad enough, a few months ago I had the WOAT chicken biscuit sandwich from Wendys that was covered in expired honey. On the dead marsupials, please for the love of God...we need to learn to cook, so these restaurants can get their shyt together. Even during my time as a joey, takeout hit wild different as them brehs make sure the food was at least cooked and not served to kill folks.

I'm angry man...I'm hitting air as I type. This is unacceptable, and now I know why dudes like Chime and Keith Lee running up on these mid ass places like Omar and Brother Mouzone.

Damn man :why:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
It seem like food quality in restaurants went down after COVID for some reason.

Breh...I swear man, I remember it like it was yesterday of how terrible the food was slowly but surely during the pandemic. Its like all the seasonings went into the vaccines or some shyt :why:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seem like food quality in restaurants went down after COVID for some reason.
It ain't hard to tell. Supply chain disruptions, higher production costs...

I've been at some restaurants l that have kept their quality, but have (had to) increased their prices. I'm not happy about it, but I get it.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This is why I try to keep up with food bloggers...there's no feeling worse than spending money on shyt food

Breh, I was like
angry-kid.gif
after seeing all that pink and red of the chicken. This is absurd :scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why are they eating
Breh....I'm fitting to 86 takeout for good with what I just had earlier for lunch.

I decided to go to the Chinese spot for some grub for me, and the family. I got the usual:

Wings and fries for the wife and son, and wings and lo mein for the marsupial.

Once I got home... :francis: :

• Noodles colder than the heart of a drill rapper
  • Chicken undercooked and semi raw
  • Broken up fortune cookie
  • The lady telling me that shyt already put soy sauce on my noodles and if I got some, it was going to cost extra.
:mindblown: I'm done, I HAD IT WITH THESE DAMN RESTAURANTS AND THIS MID ASS shyt!

This is why I'm learning to cook my own meal, and if takeout is needed, just cop some shyt from Wally world. Its bad enough, a few months ago I had the WOAT chicken biscuit sandwich from Wendys that was covered in expired honey. On the dead marsupials, please for the love of God...we need to learn to cook, so these restaurants can get their shyt together. Even during my time as a joey, takeout hit wild different as them brehs make sure the food was at least cooked and not served to kill folks.

I'm angry man...I'm hitting air as I type. This is unacceptable, and now I know why dudes like Chime and Keith Lee running up on these mid ass places like Omar and Brother Mouzone.

Damn man :why:
Why are they eating Chinese and not leaves

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Shrinkflation is killing all my local spots. There’s this sea food place I could order their dinner platter have about 3-4 meals worth of food. As soon as they got on grubhub they started cutting back on portions. Last time I ordered they’re even cutting back on the sides. The side containers only 2/3s filled :scust:

PLUS the price has gone up 50% :francis:

The local pizza join ALWAYS “forgets” the breadsticks. One time they remembered is when I told them before they better not leave them off the order.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why are they eating

Why are they eating Chinese and not leaves

:francis: Koalabama lacking on leaf only restaurants. When I went to Arbys and just asked for a sandwich with just eucalyptus leaves, I got shooed out. :mjpls: lucky I'm too small to reach out my cell phone to show such recollections.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Sometimes you get burnt, even at one of your usual spots :manny: Might be training a new cook or something

If it happens twice in a row then I'll avoid that place for a bit before coming back. Three times and it's a wrap for good, I had to bush a wing spot I liked because they kept finessing me :francis: