Restaurants are Straight Ass in 2024

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If you google the restaurant, look at the food photos and all dishes have that stupid zig zag pattern of different sauces, the place is TRASH!

348s.jpg

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Don't go to a Chinese spot trying to feed your family cheap shyt

Chicken wings, fries and other fried foods at a lot of neighborhood Chinese spots are cooked by the snotty nosed kid you''ll see sometimes doing schoolwork. Or the half blind 80 year old grandma. Or the cashier who doesn't wear gloves or wash her hands until she's done cooking.

That's why your chicken is raw it was cooked by a 9 year old

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Chinese takeout always been cheap bottom tier food. Just because you grew up on it doesn’t change that fact.

Everything they have is nothing but sugar and salt dialed to the max.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I’m in Okinawa. Most of the food here is mid at best. Japanese people outside of Ramen don’t seem to like flavor.
:scust:
I’m trying to find a restaurant right now for lunch and have the face.
:what:
Yall should see the steaks.
:gucci:
It might be ramen for lunch again.
:martin:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Don't go to a Chinese spot trying to feed your family cheap shyt

Chicken wings, fries and other fried foods at a lot of neighborhood Chinese spots are cooked by the snotty nosed kid you''ll see sometimes doing schoolwork. Or the half blind 80 year old grandma. Or the cashier who doesn't wear gloves or wash her hands until she's done cooking.

That's why your chicken is raw it was cooked by a 9 year old

Technically it was cooked by a old Mexican :francis:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I love cooking :hubie: I am out here in the DMV, go out to eat, spend close to 100 and shyt is not even that tasty :scust: Give me thoselow key Haitian or Caribbean spot in the Miami where I can get a good plate for 20 dollars.

I went to a Caribbean spot on U-Street, the caribbean food there was straight ass man. When I am in ATL, I go here and eat good as hell for cheap

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Breh....I'm fitting to 86 takeout for good with what I just had earlier for lunch.

I decided to go to the Chinese spot for some grub for me, and the family. I got the usual:

Wings and fries for the wife and son, and wings and lo mein for the marsupial.

Once I got home... :francis: :

• Noodles colder than the heart of a drill rapper
  • Chicken undercooked and semi raw
  • Broken up fortune cookie
  • The lady telling me that shyt already put soy sauce on my noodles and if I got some, it was going to cost extra.
:mindblown: I'm done, I HAD IT WITH THESE DAMN RESTAURANTS AND THIS MID ASS shyt!

This is why I'm learning to cook my own meal, and if takeout is needed, just cop some shyt from Wally world. Its bad enough, a few months ago I had the WOAT chicken biscuit sandwich from Wendys that was covered in expired honey. On the dead marsupials, please for the love of God...we need to learn to cook, so these restaurants can get their shyt together. Even during my time as a joey, takeout hit wild different as them brehs make sure the food was at least cooked and not served to kill folks.

I'm angry man...I'm hitting air as I type. This is unacceptable, and now I know why dudes like Chime and Keith Lee running up on these mid ass places like Omar and Brother Mouzone.

Damn man :why:
How were the napkins :jbhmm:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this shyt getting out of hand

I’m running into black spots not seasoning their food at all

i had cupcakes where the baker forgot to add vanilla flavor to the icing

had pizza yesterday that had the consistency of stale corned bread

And you in Detroit? I'm not too far from there...you need to lmk the places to avoid lol