Retardican Primary Debate Part III (Wed, 11/8/2023, 8pm EST): We're Going To Miami...

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
trump basically has all but secured the retardican nomination..... what are these clowns even debating...?

so far, here is who has qualified for the clown show....
Ronny DeSanctis
Vivek GPT
Nimrata Haley
Timashe Scott
Krispy Kreme

i guess they are running for vp because not a single one of them have a chance in h3ll to become the retardican nominee....

rcp polls:
trump 59.3%
desantis 13.4%
haley 8.3%
ramaswamy 4.6%
christie 2.3%
scott 1.7%

what are we even doing here.....? trump has cases in different area codes, doesn't even bother to show up to the debates, and is still murdering the field.... trump is going to murder desantis in his own state even though he won't even be on the debate stage.... who's gassing these candidates up.....?

20230823edsuc-a-1.jpg

the real debate is, can biden beat trump.... 2024 is going to be a repeat of 2020, but the results might not be the same....

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
only vivek has a good reason to be up there since he is clearly running for trump's VP. the others have offended trump in some capacity
Not sure Vivek is running to be VP. I think he just wants any kind of job in the administration. Tim Scott is running to be VP. Christie is running to lose weight.