DeSantis vs. Haley: Republican Primary Debate Semi-Finals

who will be trump's b!tch in the general election......?

• haley

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • sanctimonious

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • kari lake

• kristi noem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tim scott

• vivek ramaswamy

• marjorie taylor greene

• lauren boebert

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
is it just these two ?
Yeah. Trump qualified for the debate but rejected it and did a town hall on Fox News tonight. Christie didn't qualify before dropping out tonight. Vivek didn't qualify. He did some livestream with Tim Pool tonight.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This back and forth on social security is why Haley could potentially get slaughtered in a general election. Most Americans aren't on track to have enough saved for retirement, and she proudly states how she wants to raise the retirement age on people whose only nest egg is social security :picard:
social security, as it stands, is not gonna be there for today's 20 year olds :yeshrug: theres no reason they cant change the age, 40 years out, for people who havent paid in a dime yet, and arent old enough to vote

another fun fact; when they came up with social security, with its 65 year old retirement age, life expectancy was 60 :dead:

so i dont know. of course i want it to stay the same, but i also dont want nothing to be left, because these shytheads keep pandering and lying. we're gonna hit a point where the adults have to do something

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe Meatball just attacked Haley for tweeting that every American should take George Floyd's death personally. :mjlol:

He said "What do Iowans have to do with that??"

This is the same evil clown that voted against Federal Aid for NJ and NY after hurricane Sandy..
But was all too pleased to receieve it when Florida got hit. :pachaha:

Like many in the Far Right, their closed mindedness and false sense of independence causes them to toss stones in glass houses.

When I say a civil war is coming people think I'm playing games..You cannot have dignity and self respect sharing a space with such people unless a serious fight breaks out. Somethin has got to give.