Retardican Primary Debate Part III (Wed, 11/8/2023, 8pm EST): We're Going To Miami...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ballot initiatives are doing that
nah, every single republican is gonna stand on the debate stage next year and say "you support 9 month abortions" , and dems are just gonna stand there like :huhldup: without a comeback

surely we can come up with one good, effective line to use as a rebuttal :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm pretty sick and tired of all these damn stories
We get it Tim, you love your Mama

There are two things you can always count on for these last three debates.

Desantis will have some made up story about some made up person to "answer" a question and Tim will bring up his single mom

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
nah, every single republican is gonna stand on the debate stage next year and say "you support 9 month abortions" , and dems are just gonna stand there like :huhldup: without a comeback

surely we can come up with one good, effective line to use as a rebuttal :dead:

Make more moves and less announcements

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:laff:

How would that even sound like in Congress? Declaring war against another 1st world country that is mostly white?

:birdman: I am asking Congress to for a Declaration of War against Canada. We are rich in Anglo-Saxon history, but these pieces of shyt are Anglo-Albino, these guys are Crest White Strip White, plus they weaponize their cold air against us!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:birdman: I am asking Congress to for a Declaration of War against Canada. We are rich in Anglo-Saxon history, but these pieces of shyt are Anglo-Albino, these guys are Crest White Strip White, plus they weaponize their cold air against us!

Imagine American troops and Canadian troops fighting to the death in Northern Canada in the middle of winter at an ice field?? :whoo: