Retardican Primary Debate Part III (Wed, 11/8/2023, 8pm EST): We're Going To Miami...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Imagine American troops and Canadian troops fighting to the death in Northern Canada in the middle of winter at an ice field?? :whoo:

Any Brehs from the South would get that Day after Tomorrow treatment on the spot.

day-after-tomorrow-snow-squall.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also Trump hasn't been to a single debate. Keep thinking it's his own choice in that decision. :sas2:

Wait until it comes out down the line that it was really the GOP behind trying to get him off of ballots in certain key states. :sas2:

I've said too much....:unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Abortion will sink these folks in 2024 alone. Overturning Roe vs Wade will have long term damage for the gop. :francis:

They still think it's the 80s. Midterms was just the opening act. We'll soon get the full show. :francis:
Abortion will forever sink the GOp especially until the court leans left again… GOP been losing since 2018 and since the overturning of Roe v Wade that put the nail in the gop coffin…

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I have a gut feeling that donors are going to tell people they need to exit stage left immediately. Expect new memos, talking points whole 9 after this week. Suddenly "compassionate conservativism" will come roaring back.

"Oh you need childcare and medicine " vote GOP :steviej:

It's crazy that after 10 years of that "autopsy" they still haven't learned a goddamn thing. Quit going out of your way to being an ass all the time and intentionally disrespecting folks.

But they really ran into the brick wall with abortion. Cause before they just shytted on minorities or the LGBT community. They said fukk it and went after suburban white women and their daughters and expected no fallout :mjlol:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a gut feeling that donors are going to tell people they need to exit stage left immediately. Expect new memos, talking points whole 9 after this week. Suddenly "compassionate conservativism" will come roaring back.

It's crazy that after 10 years of that "autopsy" they still haven't learned a goddamn thing. Quit going out of your way to being an ass all the time and intentionally disrespecting folks.

But they really ran into the brick wall with abortion. Cause before they just shytted on minorities or the LGBT community. They said fukk it and went after suburban white women and their daughters and expected no fallout :mjlol:
Big money gop donors and corporations know that the gop in its current form and Maga are bad for business…

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

True story, happen3d at work not long ago. Lady at my job, I don't speak with her often but about a month ago she was looking pretty stressed. I could tell she wanted to vent about something and I ended up in the break room and she came in and said she wanted to tell us something. One other girl was in there. So she starts by saying her 22 yr old daughter is pregnant. Again. And she is pissed because the baby dad isn't around and won't be around. She starts ranting how she wants her to abort. And how she was raised in a Christian home and is pro life and always has been. But now she's mad af cuz she wants her daughter to get an abortion cuz she don't want another grand baby to have to take care of. She saying she will never vote against abortion laws and telling us how not to believe conservatives about being pro life and theyre liars. :mjlol:

I'm just sitting there the whole time like, look at this cac ass trumper bytch. :stopitslime:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
True story, happen3d at work not long ago. Lady at my job, I don't speak with her often but about a month ago she was looking pretty stressed. I could tell she wanted to vent about something and I ended up in the break room and she came in and said she wanted to tell us something. One other girl was in there. So she starts by saying her 22 yr old daughter is pregnant. Again. And she is pissed because the baby dad isn't around and won't be around. She starts ranting how she wants her to abort. And how she was raised in a Christian home and is pro life and always has been. But now she's mad af cuz she wants her daughter to get an abortion cuz she don't want another grand baby to have to take care of. She saying she will never vote against abortion laws and telling us how not to believe conservatives about being pro life and theyre liars. :mjlol:

I'm just sitting there the whole time like, look at this cac ass trumper bytch. :stopitslime:

Did you tell her to let the free market take care of the situation,? :mjlol: