Retardican Primary Debate Part III (Wed, 11/8/2023, 8pm EST): We're Going To Miami...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story, happen3d at work not long ago. Lady at my job, I don't speak with her often but about a month ago she was looking pretty stressed. I could tell she wanted to vent about something and I ended up in the break room and she came in and said she wanted to tell us something. One other girl was in there. So she starts by saying her 22 yr old daughter is pregnant. Again. And she is pissed because the baby dad isn't around and won't be around. She starts ranting how she wants her to abort. And how she was raised in a Christian home and is pro life and always has been. But now she's mad af cuz she wants her daughter to get an abortion cuz she don't want another grand baby to have to take care of. She saying she will never vote against abortion laws and telling us how not to believe conservatives about being pro life and theyre liars. :mjlol:

I'm just sitting there the whole time like, look at this cac ass trumper bytch. :stopitslime:

White women, old white people and poor whites overall are political free loaders.

All the material benefits they get are because of voters and the liberal ideology that they loathe.

Ending of Roe is just an example of them finally getting what they have been voting for. I’d like to see an alternate universe in which they got their wish of draconian cuts on government spending. Let these hateful old whites fend for themselves and let’s see if we can’t teach them some manners.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
White women, old white people and poor whites overall are political free loaders.

All the material benefits they get are because of voters and the liberal ideology that they loathe.

Ending of Roe is just an example of them finally getting what they have been voting for. I’d like to see an alternate universe in which they got their wish of draconian cuts on government spending. Let these hateful old whites fend for themselves and let’s see if we can’t teach them some manners.
I was pretty stunned she admitted that all. I seen her yesterday and I don't know if she paid for her daughter's abortion or not :mjpls: . I won't ask of course lol But this bytch is as white as they come. I bet she still votes trump. Only thing I told her was she's lucky we live in Colorado. She did admit that it took something to happen to her personally for her to change her mind. I don't believe her tho.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:birdman: I am asking Congress to for a Declaration of War against Canada. We are rich in Anglo-Saxon history, but these pieces of shyt are Anglo-Albino, these guys are Crest White Strip White, plus they weaponize their cold air against us!

Imagine American troops and Canadian troops fighting to the death in Northern Canada in the middle of winter at an ice field?? :whoo:

Our next Cold War :wow:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I have a gut feeling that donors are going to tell people they need to exit stage left immediately. Expect new memos, talking points whole 9 after this week. Suddenly "compassionate conservativism" will come roaring back.

I think that's a huge reason Tim Scott pulled that photo op of him standing next to a woman lol

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/31/tim-scott-not-married-single-republican-donors

It just HAD to be on debate night lol

"Oh you need childcare and medicine " vote GOP :steviej:

It's crazy that after 10 years of that "autopsy" they still haven't learned a goddamn thing. Quit going out of your way to being an ass all the time and intentionally disrespecting folks.

But they really ran into the brick wall with abortion. Cause before they just shytted on minorities or the LGBT community. They said fukk it and went after suburban white women and their daughters and expected no fallout :mjlol:

I literally just saw a clip of kayleigh mcenany talking about how republicans need to respond to the abortion issue by creating bills like child tax credits, school lunch credits, and tax breaks for child care and I was like bytch! Your whole damn party has been voting against those things for years!!!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think that's a huge reason Tim Scott pulled that photo op of him standing next to a woman lol

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/31/tim-scott-not-married-single-republican-donors

It just HAD to be on debate night lol

I literally just saw a clip of kayleigh mcenany talking about how republicans need to respond to the abortion issue by creating bills like child tax credits, school lunch credits, and tax breaks for child care and I was like bytch! Your whole damn party has been voting against those things for years!!!

Exactly. Now they give a fukk.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was pretty stunned she admitted that all. I seen her yesterday and I don't know if she paid for her daughter's abortion or not :mjpls: . I won't ask of course lol But this bytch is as white as they come. I bet she still votes trump. Only thing I told her was she's lucky we live in Colorado. She did admit that it took something to happen to her personally for her to change her mind. I don't believe her tho.
Damn Colorado....

I was hoping she was in a state you could report her ass, get paid and put her up next on that summer jam screen lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Keep your tongue in your mouth you slimy fukk :hhh:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
So many clowns like that who on that super conservative BS but live in generally liberal states.

Like here in Jersey some pockets especially close to the shore you see a ton of don't tread on me signs, shyt like that. I'm like you realize you live in a super liberal state that is FULL of regulation? :pachaha: