REVEALED: Open A.I. Staff Warn "The progress made on Project Q* has the potential to endanger humanity" (REUTERS)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
These people are purely after profits. They have no serious responsibility for what they create. The fact that they're commercializing so fast is wild.
The sad part is, we have dinosaurs in congress who are still trying to wrap their heads around what Facebook is. You have the most powerful companies in the world in an AI arms race in which even the engineers themselves have no idea what's behind the door they're trying to open. WATTBA.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Y’all really think robots can take over?

That’s hard for me to believe, ai is definitely going to have consequences but is it going to be some matrix or terminator shyt I don’t think so

It’s hard for me to believe that ai wouldn’t have a kill switch

:mjlol:

And why do people assume ai would be on bullshyt with humans

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The sad part is, we have dinosaurs in congress who are still trying to wrap their heads around what Facebook is. You have the most powerful companies in the world in an AI arms race in which even the engineers themselves have no idea what's behind the door they're trying to open. WATTBA.

even if congress had the ability to stop it, they can't do anything about its development in other countries.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Didn't learn nothing from the Bible. :francis::mjcry:

full
Don't worry. They’re still going to learn.

Matthew 13:50​

“and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth”

H0E0jD.gif