Rich Nigerian Twitter giving out tips on how to bring servants to America

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
you don't have to be rich to have nannies/servants in nigeria.

its about 300 dollars a month for a live in person. similar jobs in the west pay that much a week

these twitter idiots think they can pull that shyt off in america though. we have labor laws and entitlement here so they are fukked

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's just elitist. Plus, knowing the upper and middle class over there; maids and nannies are often subject to abuse.

What is elitist about having a maid?

If someone is abusive to their staff, that's fukked up but there is no problem recognising that you don't have all the time in the world and paying someone to complete certain tasks.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
It's just elitist. Plus, knowing the upper and middle class over there; maids and nannies are often subject to abuse.

based on what? that abuse word is such a throw away these days.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
you don't have to be rich to have nannies/servants in nigeria.

its about 300 dollars a month for a live in person. similar jobs in the west pay that much a week

these twitter idiots think they can pull that shyt off in america though. we have labor laws and entitlement here so they are fukked

$300 per month is EXTREMELY high for Nigeria. 50k naira per month is about the average you can get for a live in nanny. That's about $100.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
based on what? that abuse word is such a throw away these days.
Maids as glorified slaves in Nigeria

I'm Nigerian. A bunch of people I knew growing up had maids and at the very least, they severly underpaid them. I heard a bunch of rumors of beatings and sexual assault as well from supposedly "respectable" families as well.