Rich Nigerian Twitter giving out tips on how to bring servants to America

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
And what's the difference in pay for a person working the same job as someone in America that can afford that salary?

What's the difference in cost of living?
several hundreds of thousands. to be able to afford the same lifestyle in the US they need to be upper middle class at minimum. american middle class is nigerian upperclass. and nigerian rich is american upperclass.

i have friends who are nigerian and their relatives have servants/maids. they send like 500 back home every month, which covers living expenses and more. the equivalent in america is 1400 to 3000 a month. that's almost triple the expense with less work if you think about it. as others have stated, certain families beat their house girls/boys. they treat them like shyt and the servants tolerate it cause they have little to no other options. it's not just a nigerian thing either. saudis do this to southeast asians and immigrants that come for a better life. it's fukked

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
several hundreds of thousands. to be able to afford the same lifestyle in the US they need to be upper middle class at minimum. american middle class is nigerian upperclass. and nigerian rich is american upperclass.

i have friends who are nigerian and their relatives have servants/maids. they send like 500 back home every month, which covers living expenses and more. the equivalent in america is 1400 to 3000 a month. that's almost triple the expense with less work if you think about it. as others have stated, certain families beat their house girls/boys. they treat them like shyt and the servants tolerate it cause they have little to no other options. it's not just a nigerian thing either. saudis do this to southeast asians and immigrants that come for a better life. it's fukked

See, damn breh.

Every time I get on some, "let me fall back and get some understanding on these folks", somebody opens my eyes to some more bullshyt.

This is exactly why it's hard for me to continue to believe all that "black people are the salt of the Earth, God's chosen people, only doing bad cause of white folks" shyt I've been believing my whole life.

I hope anybody that comes over here fronting like they're disenfranchised and oppressed, but is keeping folks as slaves basically....beating them and shyt, gets introduced to just how we treat muthafukkas like that over here that we have real life access to.

I can't wait.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
See, damn breh.

Every time I get on some, "let me fall back and get some understanding on these folks", somebody opens my eyes to some more bullshyt.

This is exactly why it's hard for me to continue to believe all that "black people are the salt of the Earth, God's chosen people, only doing bad cause of white folks" shyt I've been believing my whole life.

I hope anybody that comes over here fronting like they're disenfranchised and oppressed, but is keeping folks as slaves basically....beating them and shyt, gets introduced to just how we treat muthafukkas like that over here that we have real life access to.

I can't wait.

So the majority of African folks who do not abuse their house helps should be judged by a few a$$holea?

I know people that sign up to work at jobs in North America where they get treated like shyt by management. So that means all American/Canadian employers are trash?

Let's not make general statements.

Most people on thecoli haven't even stepped a foot in Africa so how can they speak on house helps in Africa?

Also fukk the Arabs. They screwed up the image of having house helps. The men over there are so sexually repressed that they get enticed by bare ankles. So what do you think is going to happen when a curvy African house girl shows up? These girls are warned by family, friends, and media not to go there, but they don't listen. They get fooled by recruiters, and then end up on slave auctions in those shyt hole Arab countries.

That has nothing to do with middle to rich African families though.

Arabs aren't putting their house helps through school, or helping their families.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I hope anybody that comes over here fronting like they're disenfranchised and oppressed, but is keeping folks as slaves

Black immigrants come to America & get straight to the money.... Theyre NOT on the "we oppressed" wave

Theyre on the "look around at all this money and opportunity" wave

Theyre on the "look at all these schools and jobs" wave

Theyre on the "look at all this infrastructure" wave

The poverty in certain nations would make you cry.... They feel blessed just to be here.... Theyre not your enemy bro.

I remember visiting certain family members back home and I was sleeping on the floor and using the bathroom in an out-house next to horses.

I'm one generation removed from dirt-poor.

We living good now tho.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So the majority of African folks who do not abuse their house helps should be judged by a few a$$holea?

Breh, I'm going to say this and please don't take offense, it's just the truth.

I don't know if you're Nigerian/African or not, but it's like this...

You nikkas have not earned the benefit of the doubt with us.

At all.

We don't know you.

Right now, we're still in the discovery stages, and speaking for myself, what I'm seeing is not good.

African immigrants have been able to fly under the radar so far, but please believe, every day ADOS/FBA (and even other "black" Americans) are opening their eyes to just who these people are who're claiming black based on the color of their skin, but everything else about them is completely unfamiliar and foreign to us in the literal sense.

Safe travels.

We'll see how this plays out over the next few decades.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Black immigrants come to America & get straight to the money.... Theyre NOT on the "we oppressed" wave

Theyre on the "look around at all this money and opportunity" wave

Theyre on the "look at all these schools and jobs" wave

Theyre on the "look at all this infrastructure" wave

The poverty in certain nations would make you cry.... They feel blessed just to be here.... Theyre not your enemy bro.

I remember visiting certain family members back home and I was sleeping on the floor and using the bathroom in an out-house next to horses.

I'm one generation removed from dirt-poor.

We living good now tho.

I understand that completely breh, and I appreciate you for laying that out like that.

What I will say in response is this.

With everything you're saying, you should understand why the people who have been locked out of all of these schools you have access to would feel a way.

When an African immigrant comes here highly educated, highly cultured/traveled, speaking several languages, and born from a family with well established generational wealth, it throws the numbers off for our (ADOS/FBA) justice claims, because all racist cacs have to do is point to the immigrants and say, "look at these black people. How can they claim systematic racism when we have these black people flourishing in America?"

They put your people in position to excuse keeping us in the bottom caste.

They don't owe you nothing, so you're coming in with a blank balance statement.

I'm not an idiot, so I'm sure most of you aren't coming here with that intention, you're just trying to thrive.

Just understand where we're coming from in the equation, and if you really consider yourselves our kin, use your blessings to look out for us so we can all win.

Last edited:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I personally don't fukk with the whole house help business and I don't like it, but when I look at the poverty and lack of work in some areas around, even in my own country, I understand why that part of the economy exists. With some women being able to educate their kids through such work and save money and start up their own small businesses through saving, I can't say that it needs to be 100% abolished because jobs are hard to come by. Of course, people who are abusive to domestic workers should and at times do face the full force of the law.

No racism but people who work for indian manufacturing companies face similar challenges too from my experiences, poor pay, abusive work places etc. 130$ a month for some back breaking work, and at the end of the day, you are left worse off than a domestic worker.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:gucci:
Don't speak on things you don't know breh. My family and friends have house helps and we treat them well.

Who taught you that? White media outlets?
Of course not all. I know that a lot of our people back home who has house help are decent people who treat their helps well. It’s just the entire idea of having "help" irks me and the fact that it's a slippery slope. Both of my parents had "houseboys" and "housegirls" when they were growing up and even though they were treated kindly but when I asked them if they were hire a houseboy/girl as adults they were grossed out by that idea. Living in America for 20+ years changes you.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Bro was in a thread yesterday dropping articles on African history that were created from British-based charity groups :dead:

African history from the POV of the colonial enemy :dead:

He's a cool poster but he might be a mulatto or some shyt, idk
I'm Nigerian-American. I'm just a left-wing Gen-Z kid who's learned a lot in college.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This is why we can't let African culture overtake Black American culture.

We have our issues but this type of shyt is unacceptable.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I'm Nigerian-American. I'm just a left-wing Gen-Z kid who's learned a lot in college.

I ain't gone front, I did a triple take when I saw who made this thread.

You a real nikka, breh.

No doubt.

You know I already fukks with you, but this added on.

:salute:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What’s the problem here….. nannys is an issue now :patrice:

edit: oh, there’s a whole lot more to it:francis: