RIP Bandana P. Classic Prodigy Interview BEEF with Nas, Jay-Z, Lakey Da Kid, Sherm Da Worm~

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lakey the Kid is a bully that livin off street rep from the late 90s. Nobody wanna hear what you done nikka. fukk outta here.

Nas is my goat but he be on some fakkit shyt 95% of the time. nikkas call him King Cobra for a reason.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
The more I hear about Nas, the more he looks like a snake.

na.....if anything Nas was right and warned P but P ain't listen

Old interview with Cormega that puts Destroy and Rebuild into even more context

Q: What’s going on between you and Nas?

A: There’s nothing going on between me and Nas, as long as Nas keeps it like it is, ain’t nothing going on. And I’ll say that to say this. Nas don’t come to Queens Bridge. As long as Nas ain’t in my face, then everything is beautiful, but if Nas is around me then something could happen.

Q: So what happened; you had a beef with each other, then you’ll did the QB album and now you’re beefing again?

A: This ain’t like the Nas/Jay Z or Biggie/2-Pac beef and Shan/Krs-1. Nas knows Corey, Corey knows Nasir...f**k Cormega and Nas...Nas mom recently passed, I’m hurt by that, I’ve seen Nas mom thousands of times. In my heart I have love for Nas and I’m pretty sure it’s vice versa, but it’s just that....we have our differences. The first time we had our differences it was with the Firm s**t, it was over money, if I had paid a production deal, I would have been down with the Firm, but I didn’t. But we squashed our differences, that’s the only way that we were able to be on the Queens Bridge album. If we didn’t squash our differences then I would not have been on the Queens Bridge album......This is where we fell out again. First of all I’m out of town in North Carolina. So I fly back to New York to do the video. In the QB video I have no jewelry, I was keeping it real, so Nas the nikka that’s such a balla comes on the set, he had rented jewelry, from Jacobs (all them cats stuff was rented.) So Nas gives me his chain and bracelet, rented. So I’m wearing the sh*t, Horse lets me hold his chain. So as soon as that scene is done I give Horse his chain back and I still got Nas’s chain. To make a long story short, the video goes on for hours and hours. At the end of the video this cat named Dula say,”Yo son, Lenny looking for you.” Lenny is Horses brother, he’s an A&R. It’s 4 o clock in the morning, I know why Lenny’s looking for me. So I gave Dula the jewelry... so that’s the end of it (or so I thought.) Then I see Horse and he starts saying something about the jewelry, so “I’m like yo son, I gave it to your man,” ( so he’s like ight..) Now I think to myself did someone put an A.P.B out on me, cause, I got more paper than everybody here, except Nas. So now here comes Nas, and he’s leaning towards the jewelry subject, I’m like don’t even go there son...I gave your peoples the jewelry...I’m like son why y’all cats coming at me like this, we grew up together...like I’m grimmy now, regardless of our rap beefs or whatever, I ain’t never been no derelict or anything...so why y’all coming at me like this...he is like na it ain’t even like that. So, now my feelings are hurt, but I’m not sweating it, because peoplehave the right to be paranoid. When I get in the limousine. Horse comes up to the window, and says “You sure you gave my man the jewelry?” So I exploded, I got out the limousine and said you dudes are crazy!...Nas is like it ain’t even like that...I said “Yo son, you know what, suck my dikk!!!”...I said it just like that too his face...The n!gg@ turned his back and walked away...and I was addressing him and Horse. I regretted doing that, but at the same time, I didn’t give f**k because he forced my hand...so I got in the limousine and left. Since then me and Nas haven’t been cool.

Q: ....So hold on, when you recorded the QB album were you all friends?

A: Yea we was cool, when we was recording. Me and Nas beef was dead, we was talking on the phone for hours, like brothers, if Nas was to have beef at that time, I was riding with him..We was cool again...but boom....so after the sh*t with the jewelry I was upset..he brought the beast out..you disrespected me..so when I told him too suck my dikk...we should have just got it popin right there...then maybe everything would have been cool..but he sped off....Then this is what the cat does (now mind you, I told you I’m not feeling Chris from Violator) he gets Chris to manage the QB Finest project. On the QB Finest album I rhymed on the “QB Symphony”, “Straight out of Queens Bridge”, and if you look on the album credits on “Straight out of Queens Bridge” it was co produced by Cormega. I wrote MC Shan’s verse. Chris now controls payment and wants to pay me $5,000 for everything. What do I look like, I smoke crack. This just made matters worse.

Q: So from there he made the song about you?

A: Na, from there he made that sh*t getting at Jay-Z the sh*t off the Rakim beat, in it he said “corny Ass Cormega..” Then I made a whole song using that same beat, and I went at him hard. So then I forced his hand, he had to try and dis me...The last time he could ignore me because I was a nobody. I had no album out...But once I put out the Realness and the streets was gravitating toward it, I had a story in XXL and cats are now feeling me. He had come back at me and attack my street creditability...And for him to go at Jay-Z and not Cormega would have made him look weak cause I went at him hard.

Q: So what do you think of “Rebuild and Destroy” on Stillmatic?

A: The song is cute, but come on, he’s lying. Ok I got shot, but everybody know that I got shot in a shoot out. What are you talking about, mind you at the end of the song he says why are you never shooting. Now why you saying this in 2002, you mother f@^King right I’m not in Queens Bridge projects shooting in 2002. You couldn’t say that in 97, 98, 99. I’m now the C.E.O. of Legal Hustle for 2002 and on, I will not be in Queens Bridge shooting... So the cat was frontin...the part that bothered me is when he said “Cormega suck my dikk”, I was like oh s**t, when you tell a man that, that means you want it...that’s straight disrespect. If you do it to my face that’s different, I’m a handling it, but to do that on a song that millions of people are going to hear. One day I pressed one of the Braveheart cats after “Build and Destroy” but he bounced in a cab. I’m like if we got beef we all have beef. Then later on that day I felt bad because the member I pressed on of the Bravehearts is a good cat. I passed word to tell him I apologize and want to apologize here because it ain’t him who I have beef with. I can’t beef with him cause he is Nas’ man. I’m just going to handle the beef when I see Mr. Esco.

Q: What’s up with you and Nature?

A: We cool, we doing shows together.

Q: How about the rest of the QB cats?

A: Me and Nature did have a disagreement, but now we are cool. Mobb Deep, Havoc is a good cat, Prodigy I lost respect for him. Nas sh*ted on that cat, and Prodigy just bowed down.. I don’t respect Prodigy. I respect him as an artist, but not as a man. Another thing that made me lose respect for him is that I seen him on a hip hop website where they asked Prodigy why did Nas dis you, and he said,”Because I guess I did a song with Mega.” So it’s like you making it seem like doing a song with Mega is the reason you got sh*ted on. Handle your business P that wasn’t gangsta. Most rappers from Queen Bridge are cool, it’s just that certain ones be frontin’.

Cormega

Prodigy gave Nas credit for exposing the fake friends:sas2:

.............also RIP to P but he was delusional about nas being jealous of him (P) and jay's beef

What P said was a lie because Nas and Jay was already going at each other with the subliminals..Prodigy trying to make himself seem more important than he was:lolbron: and must be forgetting these dropped before Ether

this was a subliminal before jay summer jam

then jay finally said nas name

this came after Jayz said nas's name at summer jam

......Nas wasn't even going to do a full outright diss with jay's name in it

@ :10 secs

Prodigy even said Nas didn't want to make a diss record about jay

Nas made a record called “Build and Destroy.” He dissed me, talking about I told you Prodigy used to be my man. He said I was jealous of him in the song. I was like damn where is this coming from, I never did nothing against this n***a. I was just mad cool with this n***a. Why is he trying to diss me now? I thought about it I was like, “Oh shyt it was because I started going at Jay and it started getting out there to the fans like, ‘Oh P and Jay are going at it and Jay put up the Summer Jam s**t.’” Then it really exploded. Jay just dissed Prodigy. Prodigy dissing Jay and Nas dropped that song “Build and Destroy.” What he did was like a chess move. Same thing he did with the soundtrack. Like nah I can’t let P do this. So he got me out the way by dissing me, so when people see Nas diss Prodigy n***as is like Nas is the real n***a and that he’s going at Jay and that’s when he dropped “Ether.” THEN it became a Nas/ Jay-Z thing

Prodigy: An Infamous Walk Down Memory Lane Pt.3 - Planet Ill

Prodigy was telling:duck:

Ether dropped/leaked like a few weeks before anyone heard Destroy and Rebuild...Once jay-z put P on the Summer jam screen, that beef was over as far as the public was concerned. Everyone was waiting to see what Nas was going to come with. Jayz didn't care about P.....his real target was Nas...but back to P in his own words

When he dropped “Ether” I was like I’mma fall back anyway. I could have never made a song like that song wow! Tell you the truth, I couldn’t do that song. Only Nas could come with some s**t like that, so I wasn’t even mad!

Prodigy: An Infamous Walk Down Memory Lane Pt.3 - Planet I

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Why you think that?

cormega interiew

Q: How about the rest of the QB cats?

A: Me and Nature did have a disagreement, but now we are cool. Mobb Deep, Havoc is a good cat, Prodigy I lost respect for him. Nas sh*ted on that cat, and Prodigy just bowed down.. I don’t respect Prodigy. I respect him as an artist, but not as a man. Another thing that made me lose respect for him is that I seen him on a hip hop website where they asked Prodigy why did Nas dis you, and he said,”Because I guess I did a song with Mega.” So it’s like you making it seem like doing a song with Mega is the reason you got sh*ted on. Handle your business P that wasn’t gangsta. Most rappers from Queen Bridge are cool, it’s just that certain ones be frontin’.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: the reason Nas saying " Ayo Mega suck my dikk bytch"

Only Nas could get personal like that:mjlol:

Mega was prollly:to: when he heard that shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, I love P's music but please do not take his interviews as gospel. Does he ever say shyt to make himself look bad? The niqqa got stole on and beat up by Worm and Lake and tried to make it look like he was the hard rock niqqa in the situation. :mjlol:
The entire Queens Bridge are just all ego filled, overly prideful, jealous MFers. They never unified because they are always arguing and trying to prove they are either the nicest on the mic or the hardest in the street and it's a shame.