RIP Bandana P. Classic Prodigy Interview BEEF with Nas, Jay-Z, Lakey Da Kid, Sherm Da Worm~

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Prodigy was on a track in 2000 with cornega dissing nas :yeshrug:

Went both ways

Thun & Kicko was more aimed at Jay-Z, the joint was recorded in 98/99 when P & Nas was cool.

I think it was a response to Jay's Marcy line from 'Where I'm From' if i remember correctly.

Cormega tried to say his verse wasn't aimed at Nas, hard to believe with lines like...

"Life suddenly divorced and fukk it it cost him"

:mjlol:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
P himself would disagree with you. Thats why they became close again. If NaS was so shady and P was so real why would he associate himself with NaS again:jbhmm:
I think nas is a shady character not just cuz of the shyt ps saying but many other reasons. Cormega put nas in his place but whatever u prolly don't wanna hear that so it is what it is & I guess it's old shyt/long time ago to even be talking bout :francis:

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I think nas is a shady character not just cuz of the shyt ps saying but many other reasons. Cormega put nas in his place but whatever u prolly don't wanna hear that so it is what it is & I guess it's old shyt/long time ago to even be talking bout :francis:
Neither mega or NaS put the other one in their place. They're boys that had some hood beef and squashed it like men. It was never as serious as y'all make it out to be. Mega wasn't scared of NaS and NaS wasn't scared of mega:mjlol:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Neither mega or NaS put the other one in their place. They're boys that had some hood beef and squashed it like men. It was never as serious as y'all make it out to be. Mega wasn't scared of NaS and NaS wasn't scared of mega:mjlol:
I don't even care but mega spit facts bout nas. I nvr said anyone was scared of anyone I meant mega made nas look like hoe there's many other ppl who have said the same bout nas. :pee105:Yea dudes squashed it which is cool and it was along time ago. but guys act like nas was the realist of all time which was nvr facts.:francis:

Last edited: